Status: 2nd chapter took a bit-- i was going to stop the story, but Geezy saved it. Updates should be somewhat quick, depending on my schedule, once things calm down.

Going, Going, Gone.

They Call kids Like Us vicious and Carved out of Stone. (Auroura)

"Biology was created by Hitler as a torture device for the Jews.." I say, walking up to my friends. It's 7:20 on a tuesday morning, school starts in thirty minutes, and I was up late last night trying to understand the Metric system, along with my other biology homework.

My friends all laugg, and Lexi says, "It's funny because biology is the study of life."
"And hitler killed people." Kacey, lexi's twin finishes.

"There is nothing funny about fucking biology. Although the dead Jews part is rather hilarious..." I say, giggling. Yes, I am messed up.

We talk for a while, until time to go into the school and prepare for the first class of the day. For me, it's english. I like english. I also like waffles. They're yummy.

On my way to english, I see my best friend Klair in front of me. "HI!" I yell, hugging her. She lauggs and says hi. "Ooh, ooh, let's race to english, sir!" Klair agrees and I immediately start running, and beat her to class. Why, yes, I am a kid at heart. Which reminds me... "HEY CHRISTOBAL." I yell at my boyfriend, who recently got his drivers license.
"Yes sir?" He asks, laughing.
"ROAR. I CALL PEOPLE SIR, SIR. But I won't be mad if you take me to Toys 'R' Us?" I giggle.
"I wanna go!" Klair says.

We plan to go after school. We all text our parents for permission, and they agree.

¥^•^¥

After school, Klair and I go to Chris's car. I get the front seat because he loves me!
"HEY GUYS. I WANT KLAIR'S BOYFRIEND TO GO. LETS KIDNAP HIM." So we make Klair find him and bring him to us. Hehe. It sounds like Bring me to your leader!

"Hey chris!" I giggle.
"Yus dear?" He says.
"I dunno!" I giggle more. He laughs and kisses me.

Klair comes back with her boyfruend and they get in the car, then we head off to Toys R Us.

As soon as we get there, I run ahead of them and start playing with toys. "CHRIS. COME PET THE T-REX." Of course, he listens and joins me. I love that boy. I named him Frederick. I'm buying him. "Babyy. Come with me to buy Frederick?" He laughs and follows me. "WAIT. YOU NEED A CAMEL."

He says, "yes i do. Let's find one."

When we leave, Klair has a pillow pet, her boyfriend Henry has a Mermaid puzzle, and Chris and i have our t-rex and camel. It's been a good day. After Chris takes Klair and Henry home, we go to a park.

We stay at the park for a couple hours, then he takes me home. I do my homework, eat dinner food, and go to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter. <3