Status: 2nd chapter took a bit-- i was going to stop the story, but Geezy saved it. Updates should be somewhat quick, depending on my schedule, once things calm down.

Going, Going, Gone.

I confess, I'm messed up. (Auroura)

Now it's wednesday. There's a really annoying beeping noise. I jump up, grab my alarm clock, and fall on the floor. Ugh, my clumsiness starts the moment I wake up.

I get off the floor, and go to look for clothes. Hm, my grey spiderman t-shirt should do.. Purple skinny jeans. And comfy slippers. I get dressed, put on my mismatched socks and my black and white slippers, and brush my hair. As I'm too lazy to wear makeup or straighten my hair, I just have to brush my teeth and grab my stuff, and I will be ready for school. So I do that. And i'm ready with 46.3 minutes to spare. Hm. Perfect!

I grab my blue laptop and go to youtube, to watch some My Little Pony, second generation. My favorite thing ever. Before I start watching, I walk to my kitchen to make coffee. When that is ready I add a lot of sugar and walk to my room; back to my pony friends. A bit later, I walk to the bus stop. On the bus, I read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and listen to music; then I walk into the school. I meet up with Klair, Christobal, and other friends.

I open my mouth to speak, but then decide not to talk all day. I act like I'm zipping my mouth closed, then lock it and give Christobal the key. He puts it in his pocket, then puts his arm around me. I wave at Klair, but she isn't looking so I move Christobal's arm, and walk up to Klair, jumping up and down, waving.

"Not talking again, Roura?" she says. I nod, still jumping. Then i giggle. "What?" Christobal and Klair ask. I grab their hands and make them spin with me. Klair grabs Henry, her boyfriend's hand and we play Ring Around the Rosies.

"RING" says the bell. So we grab our stuff, and we all walk off to English. Mrs. Fritz, the teacher, is really nice. But she's having a gross baby. I hate babies, so much. They're so ugly. But i think i'm the only one on the whole planets of earth and venus that thinks so. It's terrible.

But i'm alone like that with a lot of things.
♠ ♠ ♠
Completely pointless, like the whole story. <3