Status: 2nd chapter took a bit-- i was going to stop the story, but Geezy saved it. Updates should be somewhat quick, depending on my schedule, once things calm down.

Going, Going, Gone.

Where People Pass By and You Call Them By Their First Name (Klair)

"Klair! Klair! Wake up!" My mother calls. 'Tis 4:30 in the morning; time to get up. Blech. Too damn early for hot watery juice-y time. I grab my towels and leave my room.

Twenty seven point eight minutes later, as always, I got out of the shower and walked back to my room. I picked up my phone and had a text from Henry, still on Asia time, six from BluePig; the number one social networking site for the city of St. Flamingo; and twelve from Gold, aka Aurora, I've called her that since I first saw a periodic table in 6th grade. Like normal, her texts were just one message to make sure I was up. I know not to text back currently, or I will get murdered when she sees me.... She likes her cutiesleep. She thinks it will make her cutie mark come quicker.

Henry's is a song lyric, just his daily ritual. Today's 'twas: " 'I miss Mayberry, sitting on the front porch drinking ice cold cherry coke, where everything is black and white. Nana nana nanananana.' Can't wait for tonight. Love you.“
I smiled and got ready to walk to school.

{•: :°§

Finally, one more month of that whorrible teacher. Her baby is due in three weeks then we have the most amazing sub in the world. I've learned to just tune her out in history. Today in class I started thinking bout this morning; Gold wasn't talking, and Chris was there spinning with us, so I never got to talk to her bout my decision. It can wait til lunch though, as long as I can get her to talk.

All of a sudden, the fire alarm started going off. Yes, I thought, even less 'Bitch'ford, and more.... not her. Henry has third hour right next to me so we walked outside together.

{•: :°§

"Gold fishhhhhhh. I need to talk to you... please actually speak. Tis mega importante." I said as we were leaving spanish.

"Ugh. Kay. What's so important, bumblebee?" She smiled. She's called me bumblebee since she moved back in sixth grade; when the only thing she remembered of our young friendship was when I got stung by a bee at age five and had an allergic reaction.

"I think I want to go to the next step with Henry..." I looked down, blushing. "Should I? Or what?"

"Hmm.... GET SOME!" She screamed as we entered The Calf.

Everybody turned to look at us, wondering what was going on.

"What? Can I not tell her to get some candy,stupid pedophile haters. Go get in a van. What do you do on Ieroween, huh?! I bet you think you're too old to get candy from strangers! You are never too old for nommable candy! I hope you all get molested by ugly 47 year old men. Someday I'll fucking pull you into my van and rape you... when I get a van, that is. So yeah!" She rants, still yelling.

"Aurora Roxanne Stevens! Klair Alexandria Cooper! Principals office. Now." Mrs. Jello, our spanish teacher, called.

"Smooth going tater tots. Now I'm in trouble." I scoff as we turn into the office annex.

"Tater tots? Since when am I cylindrical breaded potato chunks?" Gold cackled.

"Ms. Stevens; Klair." The principal, my uncle Barney, said as we entered. "Ms. Stevens, Aurora if I may, why were you yelling those ludicris terms in The Calf? And what is your relation to this, Klairexa?"

"Klairexa? Pahah. I like that. Anyway. Cause they were giving me weird looks for yelling get some to Bumblebee, heh Klairexa, and I began to rant."

"What were you telling my niece to get some of exactly?"

"Candy. Duh, sir. No offense. But you may not realize that it is October, and rather close to Halloween cause you're old and such. But we need candy. We like candy. And if we get candy from strangers, we have to be willing to return the favor. Ya know? Plus, we can then pig out on nommy, nommy candy afterwards." Gold sniggled and put a gum ball in her mouth.

"Right. So, Aurora you have detention for a week instead of last hour. Klair, you have two detentions. Instead of reporting to your study hall class today, and the rest of the days you have detention, report to room 615 for detention. You are dismissed."

{•: :°§

After detention, Gold and I raced down to my locker to see our man friends beside it.
"How was detention? Torture? Hell? Death defying? Jury testifying?" Christobal laughed took Gold's hand.

"Death defying? More like Doctor Death Defying!" She laughed and ninja jabbed Chris in the shoulder.

"Right... now if you will excuse us. We have plans." Henry says before taking my hand and running to the front door and to his bright green Ford Falcon, which was parked right next to Christobal's old purple mini van.

{•: :°§

That night around nine, Henry and I finished our eleventh episode of The Andy Griffith Show. We were sitting on my porch Murphy bed, and had spent most of the afternoon waving to the constant flow of neighbours jogging, driving, and walking their dogs as they passed my home. Henry had been to my house so often he even knew the names of all the passersby.

"Henry... we need to talk." I said softly.

"What's wrong, bunnybear?" He said, taking my hand.

"Nothing, tabbytiger. But.. I want to take our relationship to the next level.." I said, biting my lip, looking down.

"I was just thinking the same thing.... actually I have thought that for a few months.." He said sliding to the floor in front of me.

"Wha..what are you doing...?" I say, more nervous than before.

"I love you, Klair." He shifts to one knee and pulls something from his pocket. "Marry me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
so... The line at the beginning: "Too damn early for hot watery juice-y time." Only makes sense if you've heard of the juice called Naked. If not; by juice, I'm actually mean naked.