Status: 2nd chapter took a bit-- i was going to stop the story, but Geezy saved it. Updates should be somewhat quick, depending on my schedule, once things calm down.

Going, Going, Gone.

You're Not Quite Satan, but I Really Think I Hate You. (Auroura)

So, Ieroween was pretty great, of course. Now I'm at school. I dislike it. It's just not fun and I'm tired and WELL THEN.
I walk around the corner, glancing at the hallway I'm passing. Christobal. Is all up on some non-me chick, kissing her and junk. That's not very nice. Stupid whore. I walk down the halkway and stop in front of him.
"Really? Neighing dick. That's not nice. Bye ex." I say calmly, with a smile. When I'm upset I'm calm and I smile a lot. It's fucking weird.
I don't feel like going to class. Instead, I go to the park near our school. Hm. I need someone right now. But who? Chris is a not nice word, Klair might skip class for me, but i wont make her do that. Ahh. Henry. He is, of course, a good kid, but he would be willing to skip class for his bestestest friend ever. Klair doesn't count.
I text him: hey. Im at the park and i really don't want to be alone... join me?
He replies quickly: okay, class will be over really soon then i'll be there.

Because i'm stupid and desperate, or something, I sit on the swings and impatiently await his arrival. When he arrives and asks what is wrong, I tell him. He's momentarily shocked by my extreme calmness, but then he seems to remember that it happens when I'm upset. I didn't even add my usual "and that is how equestria was made," to the end of my story like I usually would.
He apologizes and hugs me.
"Ugh.. I just hate him so much right now."
"So do I." He agrees.
I'm currently trying to hold back tears. No. I don't cry. Stop it, eyes. I never said you could exist. Well, I don't wanna be blind... sign language wouldn't work as well then...
Henry and i sit, talking for a while, until time to get Klair. Henry has already told her what heppened and where we went.
She gets in the carm saying, "so, when are you going to hurt him? Because you know I can't hurt him until you do." Which makes me laugh a bit.
"No. We're not hurting him..." I say, surprising them. No matter what, i'm almost always extremely violent. "Hey, can I hang out with you guys? I hate my house so very much. And my parents are fighting. Again." I say, my eyes betraying me, as a few tears slip.
"Hey, Gold?" Klair says.
"Yes'm?"
"Move in with me. I've actually talked aabout it with my parents before. They know how it is at your house, they're fine with it. You know they consider you a daughter anyway."

(~•¥•~)

After long talks with my parents, they agree to let me move in with Klair. So now we're in...our room, watching a movie. Well, Klair is watching a movie. I am kind of lost in thought. Sadly, I miss Chris immensely. I'm just not smart. I mean, he is a very not nice word.
"Klair. Am I stupid for still lo...liking Chris?" I don't love. I mean, I thought I did. But no. He doesn't deserve that...
She looks up from the movie. "No, of course not. Hey, let's watch My Little Pony. We still have the new episode to watch. I'll even make you macaroni and cheese.
I agree happily. The best things in the world!! I also have pickles and cheese. Its the greatest meal in the world. Klair is lame and thinks it's gross, so she just has macaroni and cheese. What a rhombus. Wait, I like rhombuses. That circle.

So after watching the new episode, Henry comes over with some hot guy he's friends with. Klair automstically knows I find him hot, and tells me to introduce myself. Ugh. I don't feel like talking. Guys are awful. I've always preferred girls. I can never make relationships with guys work. Except for Chris...
"Gold?"
"Oh. Hi. I'm Auroura. Now can we watch more ponies."
Hot guy looks excited. "Well hello. I'm Alix. Canwecanwecanwe??"
"WAIT. YOU LIKE IT TOO?!"
he nods excitedly, some of course, I hug him. I needed a brony friend. He hugs bback. We all sit around the room; me on my bed, Henry and Klair on her bed(I tell them to keep it appropriate; children are watching. But that, I mean my stuffed aminals). Alix is in a chair by my bed. Alix and ii watch a few episodes while Klair and Henry make out, ewwie. He's going to getvher tongue pregnant with his tongue sperm.
I wanna sleep. "Psssst. Alix. C'mere!"
He obeys like a goodvfish. I lay down now, using his lap as a pillow. I've always been comfortable around strangers. Klair says it's dangerous. I just tend to get along with strangers.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, no new readers and my subscriber doesn't read often, so i'm not really talking to anyone...
HAI SELF. IM STILL MAD AT YOU. BUT I STILL LOVE YOU. LET S GET BACK TOGETHER. What? ...no? Well....okay..... :,( NOPONY LOVES ME, EVERYPONY HATES ME! that is all.

Damn, it's like a soap opera. I think that means i'll date myself 7 more times, i'll impregnate myself, abandon myself, leaving me alone with tthe baby, but i'll actually die during labour. The. I'll feel all bad and shit, and i'll commit suicide. Eh, we'll find out... tune in next chapter! Or don't. That's cool too. Wait. I have to. I'm writing it. Nah, i'll ignore my own story, yeah. Out of ...bitterness.
WELL BYE.