Status: New. :3

Girl I Know

Let Me Tell You 'Bout A Girl I Know

♥Emily’s POV♥

I smiled as I walked into the cozy home my best friend Ashley and I shared. Zacky and Brian were hopefully coming over later today and we were going to get to watch scary movies with them. Ashley had told me Ian had decided to come over too. I wondered if that meant Josh would be here? I sighed audibly before collapsing down on the couch and fixing my skirt.

Josh had hated me ever since I sent him to rehab. Why? Fuck if I knew, really. I had saved his life and now every word he ever spoke to me was laced with venom. It killed me. To see your first crush and love look at you like that was terrible. But I had Zacky now, and even though he couldn’t replace the hole in my heart Josh had left, I was getting somewhere.

Zacky Baker. My celebrity crush and now my boyfriend. I smiled at the thought and remembered the night we had met them, after that show. Ashley had managed to get herself wasted and I ran around the back of the venue, frantically trying to find her. When I did, Brian was taking care of her while she threw up and I had walked over and told him she was my friend and all that jazz. He invited me and her back to the bus, mainly to take care of her.

He looked so worried about her. It was actually kind of cute, almost as cute as the puppy love that Ian’s eyes shone when he looked at her. Poor Ian. And Ashley would never know.

While we were on the bus, Zacky walked out and I remembered freezing up in his presence. He had smirked and sat next to me, but all we did was talk. We had a lot in common, and he asked me out to go get coffee. How could one say no to that?

“Emilah!”

I turned around and smiled. “Ashleh!”

She giggled and I got up from my spot on the couch to hug her. She looked around nervously, which was something different from her typical sarcasm and confidence. I rose an eyebrow worriedly.

“Josh decided to come tonight too.”

♥Ian’s POV♥

I sighed, watching my best friend Josh run around like a chicken without his head cut off trying to decide what to wear. I had just given up on trying to make myself look like a badass and chose my normal look of skinnys, a loose tee, and suspenders hanging from my pants. Josh was wearing black skinnys, a dark blue v-neck, and a leather jacket.

“How do I look?”

I rolled my eyes. “Like you belong in Grease. Now come on you lunatic, Ashley left it in my power to choose the movies.”

He rolled his eyes and pouted the entire way to the movie store; how typical of him. I couldn’t help almost pouting myself though, thinking about Ashley and the way that Brian hung from her arm. He liked her, that was for sure, but nobody could or would ever love her in the way that I did. It was impossible.

Since high school she had been my reason for life, my inspiration for my music; my own personal muse if you will. It just killed me to know she never thought of me like I thought of her.

I parked the car outside the movie rental store and walked inside with Josh. They were used to us, here, and smiled and greeted us like old friends. I looked through the store and decided on some classic zombie movies and the first two Saw movies, then went to find Josh, who was of course grabbing a Coke Zero.

He had an addiction.

“I’ll pay you back later man, I promise,” he muttered as he handed me the bottle.

I just rolled my eyes and paid for the rental of the movies, a bucket of popcorn, and Josh’s drink. We walked out when we were done into the chilly Vancouver night and back out to my car before driving ourselves off to their house.

What was I going to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
new story, yay or nay? i love the idea. ♥ next chapter will be written by the lovely Ashley! sorry its so short bro