Status: New. :3

Girl I Know

It's All Yours Tonight

♥Emily’s POV♥

After spending just that one night with Josh after so long, I couldn’t hate him anymore. We had sat at that park and just talked for hours. I was getting feelings for him again, but that couldn’t happen. No.

I sighed and looked through my closet again. It was Ashley’s birthday and Brian and Zacky were taking us out. Really, it was Brian taking Ashley out, but Zacky and I were automatically thrown into the mix. As were Josh and Ian, probably due to the whole best friend card being played.

Slipping into a dark purple tube top and some dark skinnys with my knee high high-heeled boots, I walked out of my room and over to Ashley’s. I knocked on her door before walking into her room and smiling.

“Awww look at your cute wittle dress.”

I giggled when she turned around, wearing a yellow dress with a leather jacket and some converse. So much like her. She smiled and nodded.

“You know how I roll bro. Ten bucks says Ramsay’s gonna be wearing blue.”

“He always wears blue. Ten bucks of your own money says Ian’s gonna have a fro.”

“But he always has a fro,” she replied, pouting.

“Then just keep your money and I’ll keep mine,” I smirked evilly.

It was only about a ten minute wait before Zacky and Brian showed up. I smiled and walked over to Zacky, wrapping my arms around him before giving him a kiss. He had chosen some dark jeans as well with his boots and a black button up shirt. He smiled back at me happily before wrapping his own arms around me.

“When’d you get so tall?”

“When I started wearing heels,” I giggled, now being eye-level with him. I looked over to Brian and Ashley.

Brian was dressed in a black v-neck and a leather jacket and chucks as well, with some lighter jeans. His outfit complimented Ashley’s well and I let myself wonder if they had somehow planned it?

“Are we waiting for Josh and Ian or…?”

“Nah, they’re meeting us there.”

I nodded. “Then shall we get this show on the road boys and girl?”

“HEY! I am 21 today. Makes me a woman. Hmmph.”

♥Ian’s POV♥

I laughed again at Josh before we left the house. He had changed his outfit multiple times already. And he wondered why we called him Gaylord? I was just glad he wasn’t pissy again today, that was for sure. I was wearing some jeans and vans with a grey shirt and he had once again opted for blue; although this time in the form of a button down shirt with some black skinnys and a pair of white high-tops.

In the next five minutes, we were in my car and on the way to the restaurant. I was still kind of bummed about not being able to be the first one to take her out for her birthday, but it would just be the four of us afterwards. I could deal with that and make myself civil for at least that long; if it was for her of course.

Somehow we had managed to get there around the same time as them and you can imagine the look of shock on Ashley and I’s faces when Emily ran over to give Josh a hug. What the hell? I knew my look held confusion, but Ashley just shrugged before running over and giving me a hug as well. Their boyfriends waited patiently over by the car.

Brian didn’t see me as much of a threat, I don’t think. He looked relaxed and thoughtful and I couldn’t help but wonder what he had planned. Zacky, on the other hand, looked jealous as hell at this new development.

“Thanks for coming you guys. It really does mean a lot.”

Josh just nodded. “Yes ma’am. I know we’re gonna have a ton of fun after this, too!”

I laughed and nodded before heading inside with all of them. The waitress took us to a nice table, and the seating arrangements were awkward for everyone. On one side the order was Josh – Emily – Zacky and on my side it was Me – Ashley – Brian. At least I didn’t have to sit next to him or really see him.

The night was going smoothly and everyone was having fun; until some stupid chick came over and had to ruin it for us all. Well. Maybe not for Josh and I.

I watched as this girl came over and started talking and flirting with Brian. This did not make Ashley a happy camper, at all. Especially not when the girl asked Brian who the “skank” sitting next to him was. Ashley was generally a nice person but if you pissed her off you had better start running for your life.

Ashley stood up quickly from her seat. I reached out and touched her arm, begging her to sit back down, but she just shook her head, took a step over to the too-blonde-to-be-natural girl, and landed a punch square to the girls jaw, causing the other girl to fall to the floor and grab her face in pain. I felt somewhat proud.

But I shouldn’t have been. Not wanting to get anyone kicked out or make too big of a scene, I got up and wrapped my arms around her as a flurry of venom-laced curse words flew out of her mouth like a sailor. I walked her outside and hugged her tightly, trying to get her to calm down.

“I’m not a skank Ian.”

“I never said you were dear. She obviously needed a mirror.”

Ashley laughed a bit and buried her head into my chest and I thought I could die happy right then and there. However when I looked over and saw the hurt and jealous look on her boyfriends face I knew no such thing would happen.

He just shook his head and stormed off to his car, causing me to sigh. The night was only just beginning though; I could totally make this up to her later. I took her back inside to see what damage had gone on in here.

The girl was off the floor now, probably having gone back to whatever manwhore she was with for the night. But the real damage I was looking for was between the three people sat on the one side of the table.

Zacky kept pulling Emily closer to his side, glaring at Josh, and Josh would just glare right back at him. The girl in-between them simply looked fed up, then excitement swept across her face when she saw me standing there with Ashley,

“Sorry Zacky, but I can’t deal with this clingy shit right now. You should probably go make sure Brian’s okay.”

Josh and her got up at the same time and walked to Ashley and I. The four of us were back. This night was going to be the shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
dear Ashley, you are a badass.
love, Emily.