Status: One-Shot;;

Someone, Somewhere

One

It was Halloween. My second favorite holiday to celebrate. I’m not really sure why people love Halloween. Maybe it was the gore or maybe being able to dress up as your favorite people or monster or whatever. I was going as Princess Leia and I honestly was hoping Ben was dressing up as Han Solo. I smiled at myself in the mirror because I really thought I did a good job and I’m really proud at how this turned out. I straightened my dress out and decided to go over to my best friend Megan’s room to see if she was about ready.
“You about ready to head over to James house?’’ I asked. She nodded after touching up her makeup and fiddled with her hair. I did a damn good job on this outfit and everything. She turned around and gave me a glance over and she was gorgeous.
“You look amazing, Paula.” Megan said. I smiled.
“Thank you, Megan. You look lovely as well.” I said. She laughed then grabbed her phone. She didn’t bother grabbing her keys because more than likely she’d be staying at James house because she either passed out or Danny did. I will probably be doing the same thing. I was talking to Danny the other day and he was going to ask Megan to go with them on their European tour that’s coming up soon. It makes me sad that Ben hasn’t asked me or maybe I wasn’t allowed to go.
“Let’s go.” I said. We walked to Megan’s car and got inside. How could Texas be so fucking cold.
“How can Texas be so damn cold? Jesus.” I said.
She laughed,” Honestly, I have no clue. It’s a bit cold out this year.” I was curious to know if Megan knew what Ben was going as. I just hope it was half way decent.
“So, do you happen to know what Ben’s going as?” I asked. She shook her head. I frowned a bit.
“No, but its Ben so don’t be shock if he doesn’t show up naked.” Megan said. I laughed. I wouldn’t put it passed him if he doesn’t. Of course, I knew what Danny was going as because I helped him pick it out.
“You’re going to shit when you see Danny though.” I said. She looked at me like I was crazy.
“What do you mean? Why?” She asked. I shook my head.
“No worries. You’ll love it. What do you think Jessi dressed up as?” I asked. Jessi, I had met her at the concert as well. She was looking for Every Avenue’s concert and so how ended up at an Asking Alexandria. No worries, though. Every Avenue and Asking Alexandria was friends after doing Warped Tour together. So we all partied together and Jess got to meet the guys in the band. That night, Dennis and Jess hung out a lot but that’s not who got her in the end. I wanted to ask her if she knew if Dave was going to be here. I feel bad that they barely see each other. Jess deserves to be happy and if Dave actually does make her happy then I’m happy with it.
“Honestly, I have no clue. She wanted that Katy Perry outfit but she says she’s a bit too big for it. So I don’t know what she got.” Megan said. Jess wasn’t the smallest girl in the world but she wasn’t the largest either. I dislike it when she puts herself down like that.
“I need to slap her when I see her.” I said looking at her and I saw her nodded in agreement. I was going to press on about how Jess doesn’t need to say those things because she is beautiful but we pulled up to James’s house. There was a shit load of people there already. We both climbed out of the car and we could hear The Maine being played from the house. A band like Asking Alexandria listening to The Maine at a party. I was shocked to say the less. We walked into the house and all I could smell was cigarette smoke and booze. It seems like the party had been in full swing way before then. Once we stepped inside I went off to find Ben. I looked around for what seemed like hours before I went into the kitchen to grab a solo red cup. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and soft kissed on my neck. I leaned into the person and closed my eyes as I tried to hold back the moan that wanted to escape my lips.
“Save it for later, baby.” He whispered. His accent was enough to drive me insane. I turned around and kissed his lips. Then I smiled when I looked at his costume.
“How’d you know I was going to be Princess Leia?” I asked.
“I had asked Jess what your outfit was going to be based on.” He said. I smiled then wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. I heard a couple wolf whistle then I pulled away and we walked around and made conversations with some people. I felt a tap on my shoulder that interrupted Ben and I make out session in the corner. I turned around and saw Jess and Dave. I smiled.
“I haven’t seen you. You took off before I could tell you that you look gorgeous and Ben, you look good.” Jess said. I slapped her arm and she looked at me like I was crazy.
“Why’d you do that?” She asked rubbing her arm softly.
“I think you know why. It’s the only reason why I slap you.” I said. She frowned.
“Why’d you do it?” Dave asked.
“She just said a few choice of words that I didn’t like a while back. I told her I’d get her back.” I lied. Jess pulled me into a hug then hugged Ben and the she said they were leaving. I had a strange feeling something bad is going to happen with them two. Maybe, I could wrong. I hope I am, though.
“So you want to go upstairs and talk?” Ben whispered in my ear. I felt weak in my knees. I hated him for that. I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs. We found a quiet room and we walk into it and sat there. We knew how not to be at each other side. Maybe that something bad was going to happen to me.
“Ben, what’s wrong?” I asked scooting closer to him and grabbing his hand. He looked at me then kissed me. His lip ring cold on my lips.
“I love you, babe.” He said after he pulled away.
“And I love you. Now please, love, tell me what’s wrong?” I asked.
“We’re touring Europe for a while in November.” He said. I felt my stomach drop. He was leaving again. Then I smiled, realizing that I still had Megan and Jess here. I can do this.
“It’s fine, babe. I know it’s your job.” I said kissing him. He deepen the kiss and pulled me so I was straddling him. He kissed down my jawline and to my neck. I tilted my head so he could get a better access, which caused me to let a moan escape my lips.
“You’re coming with us, y’know.” He whispered against my neck. I pulled away from him and he looked up at me with his blue eyes. The smile across my face could be miles wide of how freaking happy I am.
“I love you, baby. I love you so much.” I said pushing him back onto the bed and kissing him roughly. I felt his hands on my butt then slowly going up my back bringing my shirt along with it. I took it off and then went back kissing him.
“I love you, too.” He said as I kissed down his neck and to his chest. I looked up at him and smiled then came back up from his chest and continued to kiss him. We never did a single thing but make out and cuddled and our hands roamed each other bodies. I can’t believe this was happening. The man I love is taking me to Europe. I love him. I love Ben Bruce.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally I have this up. Sorry it took so long to get written and up. I've just not found time to do so. I hope you enjoy this.

I've started an Asking Alexandria/Danny Worsnop story. If you would like to read it then please do. Leave a comment would be rather nice. A Lesson Never Learned

READ&COMMENT PLEASE!!