Status: I'd drink to that

Who's this Guy? (Jake's Story)

Red

"I just finished your cake, tell me what you think." Cara Jameson said as Lauren Brown walked into her bakery. The middle-aged woman walked up to the counter just as Cara sat the cake down.

"Oh my parents are just going to love this! This is wonderful! I'm going to have to tell my daughter to get her wedding cake from you, I bet it taste as good as it looks. How much do I owe you dear?" she asked pulling out her wallet from her purse. Cara smiled.

"Thirty even. I'm so happy you like it, I've worked on it all morning!" she said calmly, considering she got here later then usual. She just knew she had to look like hell. Her first night drunk in six years she ends up in some guy's bed. A good looking guy at that...but that wasn't the point. She never went home with a guy she just met, let alone tell him her whole life story. She didn't trust men, her first boyfriend she had been dating for seven years before she found out he'd been cheating on her for two of those years, she felt so foolish and stupid. How could she not know? Devin was her first everything, and she learned so much from him. All guys are the same, period. Her friends were always telling her not all guys are like him if you find the right one. Just like her friends said she'd enjoy a night out, yeah she enjoyed it alright, ending with her in the arms of some stranger. She couldn't even remember his name, she wasn't even sure if she remembered her name last night to give him the right one as they met...well as he greeted her with a smug grin.

The bell above the door rang as somebody walked in, Cara wiped her hands on her apron and turned around with a smile which faded the second her eyes landed on the man walking towards the counter.

"What are you doing here?" she snapped her face going red from both embarrassment, and annoyance.

"Is that how you greet everyone? No wonder no one is in here." he said with his deep smooth voice. He looked even more gorgeous then she remembered. But she knew looks mean nothing, they are all cheating liars. She glared at him. "I'm kidding sheesh. What happened to Miss. Sunshine? I couldn't get away from you last night, this morning you couldn't wait to get away."

"Look I was drunk and regret it horribly. What do you want from me?"

"Well a number for starters."

"I'm not someone you can call in hopes I'd sleep with you again. Cause believe me it'll never happen again. I'm not one of those sluts you probably bring home."

"Whoa, calm down Red! I know you don't go around sleeping with guys. You kept telling me that last night, you never drink. I get it, I do. Now how about that number?"

"In your dreams buddy." she scoffed.

"In my dreams you're lying naked next to me." he said with a grin.

"Excuse me! Listen here-"

"Jake, Jake Baker. Last night you kept calling me Baker. So I figured by now you've forgot my name. And your name is...?"

"Well if you don't remember obviously it's not that important. Now if you'll please leave? I have work to do."

"Yeah deciding which outfit is cutier is a hard job." He said looking past her at the open magazine she had been looking at.

"Doors behind you please don't let it hit you on the way out." she said with a glare.

Jake wasn't stupid, he knew when to back away. "Alright, Alright Miss Jameson this ain't over. I'll be back for that number." he said backing up some before turning around to walk out of the bakery. Last night had to be one of the greatest things to happen to him. Unlike usual when his friends invited him along to the bar after a shift he said sure this night and while sitting at the bar watching the game on one of the many big screen TVs someone had bumped into him...

"Oh I'm so sorry!" a giggly woman said from behind him placing her hand on his shoulder. Jake turned around his eyes landing on a petite red head. She wore a short black dress that didn't reveal much considering she didn't really have a chest, his eyes wandered back to her face. She giggled again. "I saw you looking Mister." she said before putting her hand on his cheek. "You're cute! Normally I don't like guys! Ooops! I'm not a lezbion!" she giggled before stumbling and falling against him.

"Whoa! I think you need to sit down sweets." Jake said trying to steady the drunk girl.

"Swweetss! How'd you know I was a baker?" she squealed wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Just a guess." he said shaking his head. Now he remembered why he never came to bars.

"I could bake you a cake!" she said after gasping.

"Really?" he said before glancing at one of his friends who smirked and patted him on the shoulder and got up and walked away. "Here why don't you sit here." he said so he could get her off his lap.

"But I like it here. Mm your amazzzzing!" she said before placing her hands on either side of his face and kissed him. He resisted for a second before he shrugged and kissed back, even for being drunk at least her kissing wasn't sloppy. She jerked away. "I'm going to regret this in the morning! But I don't care, we should head back to my place!" she said attempting to stand. "I think we can do more with that kiss there if you know what I mean." she said trying to give a wink but just ended up closing both eyes. A tall blond came up behind the red head. She wasn't as drunk but he could tell she wasn't far.

"Cara! There you are! We are heading to a club, let's go!" the blond said before noticing Jake behind her now. "Oh! Hello!" she said; Jake gave a nod.

Cara turned to face him and grabbed his shoulders. "Won't you come with us? We have enough room for one more! Oh Stacey he can come can't he? He's my new boyfriend!" she said before stumbling back against him again.

"Boyfriend...right" Jake said shaking his head as the two drunk girls grabbed his hand and jerked him to his feet. For two drunk women they were pretty strong. Next thing Jake knew he was sitting in a Grand Prix with four girls, the red head kept trying to climb into his lap.

"I'm sorry, Cara hasn't drank in like six years." the sober one he learned named Kelly said glancing back at him for a quick second. "Normally I wouldn't let men in my car that I don't know but you were the one to give me a 'Warning' so I know you're a good guy and wouldn't hurt Cara. But why did you tag along no offense?"

"Cara started crying when I tried to get away." he said with a sigh as Cara had seemed to mellow out some as she rested her head on his shoulder and gave a content sigh.

"Well what boyfriend leaves his girlfriend behind!" the tall blond named Stacey said.

"I apologize now. They're all sweet girls really. Allison you still alive back there?"

"I'm so hungry." an extremely tan woman with black hair said looking stoned.

"She's not high is she?" he asked.

"Allison is what we like to call a mellow drunk." Kelly said before pulling into the parking lot of what looked like an apartment building.

"This isn't a club!" Stacey growled.

"No it's your apartment." Kelly said before looking back at Jake. "She's not hammered but the second she hits the bed she'll be gone. I'll be back in a couple." she added before getting out and then dragging a drunk Stacey towards the door of the apartments.

"I bet you're huge!" Cara said suddenly as she went reached for the fly of his jeans. He quickly grabbed her wrist.

"You get him Car!" Allison pipped in.

"You're killing me Red." Jake growled as he placed her hand in her lap. She giggled, sat up, and faced him.

"I'd never kill you silly! You're too sexy!" she said before leaning toward him and tried kissing him but missed his lips and ended up giving his cheek a sloppy kiss. "Oops!" she giggled and leaned close to his ear to whisper. "I'm going to rock your world!" she ended up saying loudly. Allison opened the door of the car and stumbled out.

Jake watched as she stumbled around the car and all the way to the passenger side of the car and didn't get in, instead she leaned against the car and bent over and threw up. Jake was afraid Cara would be next to throw up.

"Less fuck right heerre." Cara said as she swung her leg clumsily over his and straddle his lap and press her lips to his hard, she moved quickly for a drunk Jake didn't realize what was happening. His body was reacting to her, he couldn't control himself when he couldn't think fast enough. "Mmm whaz dis?" she said rubbing him through his jeans. He groaned and cursed at himself.

"I can't believe I had to be sober when you ran into me." he growled lifting her slightly and sitting her down beside him making her pout.

"I'm not pretty enough am I?" she said tears coming to her bright green eyes. She looked nothing like the girls he's hooked up with in the past. Stacey fit the description, Tall, big boobs, blond, nice curves. Cara wasn't tall, but she wasn't that short either. Her chest wasn't flat, just enough for what looked like a handfull. Red hair was obvious, and she had slight curves to her. She was almost oppoisite of his type, yet she got his blood pumping.

"Red you're sexy as hell but if I get you naked I'd rather you be sober for it. Now calm yourself down, Kelly is coming back." he said placing his hand on her knee to calm her down some.

"Sorry Jake, you want me to take you back to the bar before I drop of these drunks or what?" Kelly asked getting into her car.

"You can take Cara home before taking me back, I figure she'd throw a fit anyways without me."

"Alright, sounds like a good idea." she answered before starting the car up.

"Please come wit me!" Cara cried out before clinging to him; Jake sighed.

"Might as well take her back to your place. When she wakes up she'll never drink again." Kelly said with a shrug as she stood outside her car waiting. Jake did only live a block away.

"Alright, alright." Jake said before trying to get her back in the car.

"I hope she passes out quickly. She's a basket case ever since Devin." Kelly said getting in as well.

"Who's Devin?"

"Don't say his name!" Cara gasped punching him. He rolled his eyes at her hit.

"Her ex from a three and a half years ago. He cheated on her over and over behind her back and when she found out she was devasated and just won't let it go. Well here we are." Kelly said parking the car.

"Will you carry me?" Cara asked wrapping her arms around him.

"I think you can walk, come on."

"Thanks Jake! You should meet her when she's sober. It's like a whole 'nother person!" Kelly yelled after them. He just held a hand up and waved her on.

"Keep your dress on!" Jake said trying to help her get out of her heels.

"Oh we can keep our clothes on I guess!" she said before falling backwards and landing on the bed. "I need you now!" she said sitting up and pulling one of his hands away from her heels and placing it on one of her breast and then she moaned. He stood up quickly and stepped away.

"Why don't I take a piss before we continue?" he said before walking into the bathroom and shutting the door behind him. He was hoping she'd pass out before he came back out. Taking a cold shower and then wrapping a towel around himself he walked out of the bathroom to find Cara passed out on his bed in her bra and underwear, her dress laying at the foot of the bed. He shook his head and dropped his towel as he approached his dresser and threw a pair of boxers on and crawled into his own bed only to have Cara curl up next to him and sigh. Jake wanted to learn more about this little red head.