Status: Trying To Update Weekly. x]

Refused and Abandoned

Pack Party (Part II)

“That sounds interesting,” I said, closing my eyes. “I … don’t think my pack did anything like that.”

“Well, that just makes this all the more special then, doesn’t it?” Sean said, a smile evident in his voice. I chuckled, nodding my head.

“Indeed, it does. When is it exactly?”

“Well, it’s actually this Sunday.”

I rolled my eyes, although a laugh did escape my mouth. “You said next week.”

“Well, I lied.”

A knock interrupted me just as I opened my mouth and I sighed, opening my eyes to see Jake poke his head in, an almost invisible frown on his face at the sight of the two of us. “Um, may I talk to you, Alex?”

I nodded my head, sitting back up to allow Sean to move out of the room. “Bye Sean.”

He turned, shooting me a grin as he walked out. “See you Friday!”

Jake just shook his head, closing the door behind him before he walked over to me, taking a seat next to me.

“Look, Alex. I’m sorry that you got mad. However, I’m only trying to do what I think is best for the pack, which now includes you.”

“Technically, I’m not a part of the pack until we complete the ceremony,” I snapped at him, instantly regretting it when a weird look passed through Jake’s face.

“Yeah. But you will be soon. We’re just waiting to finish the funeral planning so that we can perform the ceremony right.”

I slowly nodded my head, feeling my heart drop at the thought of joining a new pack.

“You okay?’ he asked me, worry quickly covering his face. I nodded my head, forcing a smile on my face.

“For the most part, yeah. I mean, it’s a lot of stuff to take in, but … I think that I’m doing okay…” Jake gave me a stern look and I sighed, glaring at him. “Fine. Maybe not okay. But I’m not going to go off the deep end and try to kill myself over this or anything. That won’t do any good for anyone.”

He nodded in satisfaction, patting my head before he stood up, stretching his arms over his head. “Alright. Now if you’re up to it, why don’t you help me finish the plans for the funeral ceremony? Once that’s done, we can start focusing on the happy things, right?”

I nodded, smiling before I stood up next to him, following him out of my room. “Sure. And after, can we start planning my allegiance ceremony?”

“Of course.”

>>FASTFORWARD>>

I frowned, shuffling through my clothes before I finally decided on a pair of dark wash jeans and a red blouse with silver writings on it. I quickly grabbed a set of underwear with the outfit and went into the bathroom.

It was finally the day of the pack party and it starts in an hour. Elle had taken me captive earlier that day and had forced me to help her cook enough food to feed the entire town populations, cooking anything from hot dogs to baked potatoes to pasta salad.

“Alex! Hurry up and come down! We’re leaving with or without you!” I sighed, hurriedly slipping my clothes on and running a brush through my hair before I came downstairs.

“Finally, come on,” Elle said, grabbing my hand and dragging me outside where everyone else was. She soon dropped my hand and headed straight for Jake, rapidly talking to him while using very wide hand gestures. A small smile on my face, I instantly felt it slid off my face as I saw Jet standing by the car, hands buried in his pockets as a bored look filled his face. He was dressed very casually, just a pair of jeans and a dark blue t-shirt, but I couldn’t help but ogle at his appearance. No matter what he did to me, I couldn't deny the fact that he was hot.

“Hey,” Jet said, breaking me out of my trance. I felt a blush creep up my face, giving him a weak smile.

“Hey.”

We stood there for a few awkward moments before Elle came popping up, ushering me into the vehicle. “Come on. We don’t want to be the last ones there. I’m sure everyone’s excited to meet you.”

I slowly slid in the backseat and mentally groaned when Jet slid in next to me, allowing Elle to sit in the passenger seat and Jake to drive.

‘This is going to be a long ride,’ I though to myself as I buckled in and got ready for the ride.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone. :) Here's part two of this chapter. I know its short, but I wanna post this before my computer dies and I loose everything. @.@Nothing much really happens in this chapter except to transition between part one and part two, but I'll post the last part sometime this weekend.

P.S: Do you guys think I should just combine all three parts of this chapter together once I'm done with part three?