That girl.

Meeting for the first time.

As soon as he turned the corner he knew it was her. No, she didn't say anything, nor did anybody say her name. He could just tell. That glimmer in her eyes, her hair, that smile. It was her, and he knew. You see, this is the first time he had actually saw her, but he still knew that face. They met online a few months back, yet he still knew she was the one. Yes, it was simply a silly "fake" online thing at first. Then it became more. They talked all the time, from personal messages to online chats, they could talk forever. This is the first time a girl has ever made him feel that way. He knew it was her. Whether she liked it or not, he had finally made the lengthy trip to see her.

"Jess! Jess! It's me. Jimmy!" he yelled, for no reason other than to get her attention.
"Jimmy? It can't be! Baby boy?" she answered back, shock on her face.
"Yes baby girl, it's me! I'm here. I'm ready to hold you, kiss you, love you, and everything we always talked about. I'm here!"
"I can't believe it. You finally made it. Gosh baby." as the tears slowly started streaming down her face.

The next thing he knew he was running toward her, his arms out, tears running down his cheeks. He looked in front of him, and he saw the same from her. She had tears running down her cheeks, but she was still the most adorable girl he had ever seen. Finally they met, he picked her up and held her tight while spinning in circles. She wrapped her arms around him as tight as she could, crying her eyes out. He then set her down, his arms still wrapped around her tight. "I love.." but before he could even finish, she kissed him. With all the passion he had built up inside since they first met, he kissed her back for what felt like forever. At last, he let go of her, grabbing her right hand with his left. They walked off, forgetting everybody and everything else. As they looked deeply into each others eyes, they said at the same time "I love you. I always will."
♠ ♠ ♠
*names have been changed.