That girl.

The walk.

They left the restaurant at around 12:00am/1:00 and started walking towards Jess's house. Holding hands the whole way, they took their time to appreciate one another's company. Jimmy glanced into her eyes, finally sensing the love she had, although he always knew it was there.

It started raining about halfway to her house, so Jimmy took his sweatshirt off and offered it to her. She threw it down and gabbed his arms, placing them around her. Jimmy smiled like a goofball, held her tightly, and kissed her passionately. They continued walking until they came upon her house.

"Now baby, I'm not sure you can come in. I never told my family about you, sorry." Jess said, her smile slowly fading.
"No no, it's fine baby. I can always sneak in later," he replied, winking.
"Oh baby, I'd like that,"
"Haha, well then I'll come back later," Jimmy replied.
"Okay, I'll keep my window open,"
"Haha, see you then babe." Jimmy replied, kissing her.

Jess kissed him back for what seemed like an eternity. They held hands, staring into each other's eyes until they saw a light came on in her house. She let go of his hand, blew him a kiss and went into her house. Now, Jimmy just needed to find someplace to stay until he could sneak into her house.