That girl.

Calm before the storm.

There he was, standing there with that big cheesy smile. Her man, Jimmy. He was just as cute as ever, the moonlight reflecting off him. She hadn't realized it, but she stood there staring at him for a few minutes, not moving.

"He silly girl, are you going to let me in or just look at me?" Jimmy questioned, jokingly.
"Oh sorry baby, you just look so amazing." she replied.
"Aww babe. I bet I look even more amazing in there,"

Jimmy began to climb up the gutter on the side of her house that went directly under her window. HE was able to make his way over to her window ledge and grab on, he had just begun to pull himself in when he felt two hands grab his wrist. To his surprise Jess had grabbed him and was helping him into her room. He used all his strength to pull himself up, he didn't want her to have to do anything to pull him in. Finally, he was in her bedroom. He was overcome with a feeling of sneakiness, despite the fact he hadn't really done anything wrong.

The first thing Jimmy saw when he was standing there was Jess, she was truly beautiful. Her long hair flowing down her back, her eyes glowing like the moon in the night sky. He still couldn't believe it, she was more gorgeous than he had ever thought. She didn't believe him, but he didn't care. He knew she was the most beautiful girl in his eyes.

"Babe, you look absolutely stunning," Jimmy said.
"No." she replied, that's all it took for Jimmy to get a huge smile on his face. The way she said no was the most adorable thing he had ever heard.
"Yes you do, believe me."
"No I don't," she replied.
"Yes you do, you are the most breath taking girl I've ever saw."
"Awww baby. Come here!" Jess said, huge smile spread on her face from ear to ear.

She grabbed him and held him tight, kissing ever so passionately. They fell backwards onto her bed, still holding each other tightly. She managed to get on top of him, looking down at him and smiling. Jimmy grabbed her and held her close, then whispered "I love you" into her ear. She kissed him and repeated it back to him. She laid her head down on his chest, as he lay there stroking her beautiful hair.

They fell asleep like that, just the way they had talked about. Nothing could make either of them happier.