Status: Aaaaaarrrrggghhh Imma pirate. Commenting helps me get to updating

Silence Amongst the Screams

Chapter 20

"Oh" the cop stated, "Well I'll go check into this." He stood up and walked back into the room. 5 or so minutes later the shorter cop poked his head out and said we could come back in. I rushed back into the room while Ethan followed hot on my heels. Natasha was back into hysteric crying, quickly I jogged over to her and pulled into a hug. She sobbed into my shoulder I held her lightly not wanting to touch her wounds.

*time lapse*

So finally we could leave "Thank God." I groaned out throwing my head back.
"Why?" Ethan cocked his head to the side.
"Because hospital food suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks." Nat piped in whining like a three year old.
"Yeah. yeah. yeah and hospitals smell weird." I scrunched my nose for emphasis.
"Fine. Who wants McDonald's?" Ethan asks. Me and Natasha looked at each other and nodded simultaneously. I looked back to Ethan and said in the most business man like voice I could manage.
"Yes." We all burst out laughing. We arrived at the McDonald's.
As we approached the counter Ethan asked "What do you guys want?" Me and Natasha looked each other and made eye contact again and again nodded simultaneously. I turned to Ethan.
"HAPPY MEALS!!!!" I screamed it echoed through the restaurant. Natasha giggled. Natasha abruptly stopped giggling and starred in horror at the person on the other side of the counter...
♠ ♠ ♠
W!ldFire: Another update. A longer update. :) hope you liked it.

~~~squigglies~~~
*disappears into the shadows*