Status: Aaaaaarrrrggghhh Imma pirate. Commenting helps me get to updating

Silence Amongst the Screams

Chapter 21

I glanced at the person Natasha was starring at. It was a girl about our age blond, blue eyes and judging by what her name tag says her name is Casandra. I turned to Natasha and asked "What's the matter?"
"Me and her dated for a while but we broke up. And now she's obsessed with me." she replied
"Oh, I didn't know you wer-" cut off.
"A lesbian, yes."
"What do you want to do?"
"Can you please please please pretend to be my girlfriend?" she pleaded.
"How bad was th-" cut off.
"Really really really bad. She stalks me."
"Ok." I agreed and grabbed her hand and interlocked our fingers. As we approached Casandra looked at Natasha then down at our hands, then began to shoot daggers at me. So it was that bad. We got to the counter.
"Hey Nat, long time no see." she said to Nat.
"Oh yeah," she played it cool. She leaned in and looked at her name tag, pretending she didn't know who she was. "Casandra." she read out slowly. I almost burst out laughing.
"Don't play dumb, Nat. I know you remember me." Casandra retorted. Nat didn't reply. Ethan ordered our food and paid. When Casandra was gone, we quickly filled him in. We got our food to go and quickly but calmly ran out. We walked for awhile 'til Ethan spoke up.
"Guys I don't mean to alarm you but that car behind us has been following us for awhile." We, me and Nat both looked. Nat gasped, I squinted to see through the windshield through the windshield I could see, the one and only... Yep you guessed it Casandra and she looked pissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
gonex4xdead : your welcome I like that your reading it. YAY! smiley face.

~~~squigglies~~~