Status: Aaaaaarrrrggghhh Imma pirate. Commenting helps me get to updating

Silence Amongst the Screams

Chapter 22

Her small red car sped up. We all broke into a sprint, twisting and turning each corner. We ran into a near by alley. We heard her tires screech and a frustrated string of profanities leave her mouth. "What a mouth she has." I commented out of breath. We ran out the other side of the alley and ran into a hotel that was conveniently placed near that alley. We ran in and all our jaws dropped in awe at the interior of the hotel. There was a gigantic crystal chandler, there was beautiful carvings in the wood. We approached the front desk, there was a snobby looking woman.
"Hi, we'd like a room, please." Ethan finished it with a breath-taking smile. The desk lady caved, "Ok. That'll be blah blah blah." I stopped listening to her nasally voice and goo goo eyes at Ethan.
"K. Follow me girls." Ethan waved me along with him. Nat and I quickly caught up to him and got into the elevator.
"Which floor?! Which floor?!" Nat and I called out him. He raised his finger up, up, up, until he stops right at the 'Penthouse' button and pushes it. Natasha and I squeal like fan girls backstage at there favourite band's concert. *Ding* goes the elevator the doors open and we speed out of there, but Ethan takes his own sweet time.

TIME LAPSE just becuz I can ;D

I'm tossing and turning, I can't get to sleep I'm to on edge and paranoid. I growl in frustration and got out of the bed careful not to wake Nat. I walked into the kitchen and got some water. I drank half then poured the rest down the drain. Turning on my heel I walked over to the large window and pressed my hands and face against the glass. Feeling the coolness on my cheeks and palms, it was pleasent. We were so high up the view was amazing. I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. "What are you doing up?" Ethan whispered in my ear making me melt inside.
"Couldn't sleep." I answered "And yourself." I turned around so I was facing him, I hadn't realized that he was so close.
"I was guarding the door." He answered his words bouncing off my lips. I giggled. I starred at his perfect pink lips then resumed my eye contact with him. He leaned in and...
♠ ♠ ♠
gonex4xdead : HA! I'm so mean. SUCK ON THAT CLIFFHANGER!!!!

Thank you to W!ldFire for being my long time commenter/reader I love ya.

~~~squigglies~~~
*disappears into the shadows*