Status: Aaaaaarrrrggghhh Imma pirate. Commenting helps me get to updating

Silence Amongst the Screams

Chapter 33

I hate this. god it's horrible. I'm like the only one trying to do something about my crazy homicidal father. They're standing around being jealous and flirty. We'll stay here one more night. A thought dawned on me.

"Zeke," I started.

"Yeah?" He looked away from Natasha to me.

"Well, I was just wondering. Why are you still here aren't you the bell hop or something?" I questioned.

"Well, actually you guys are were my last order," He answered.
"I also was gonna ask you guys if I could stay with you or travel with you or whatever." Zeke continued.

"Yes" Natasha answered immediately.

"Ooookay," I said unsure. "We're leaving tomorrow." I told them.

So we organized the sleeping arrangements, so it's Zeke, Me, Natasha and then Ethan. I laid wide awake paranoid and worried. But mostly I was just thinking. I hear Zeke's door open, I get up and stand in my doorway. It's dark. He almost walks into me when I speak,

"Goin' somewhere?" I asked.

He looks at my flirtatiously, "Just coming to see you, love." He said.

Shocked I barely move as he steps into my room.

"What are you doing?" I asked surprised.

"I already told you I came to see you." He retorted like a smart ass.

I look at him suspiciously. "What?! I thought you were with Nat?"

"Yeah, well, I'll let her keep thinking that." He said looking at me seductively.

I'm not sure where he's going with this. I voice that to him and he replies,
"Oh, babe you're so clueless."

"Wha- I don't even know what you're talking about." I state my confusion.

"Oh Dawn, Dawn, Dawn, Dawn. Silly little Dawn." He says walking toward me.

He stops inches from my face. Quickly and forcefully he kissed me shoving his disgusting tongue down my throat. Immediately I shove him away.

"What the hell?!" I whisper yell at him.

"If you tell Nat or even my little toy Ethan I'll kill them in front of you slowly. Then I'll kill you." He whispers in my ear.

"Oh and if you do tell them I'll tell them you forced yourself on me. And they'll believe me 'cause I have them both wrapped around my finger." He smiles evilly as he leaves the room. I stand there shocked and horrified.
♠ ♠ ♠
What's gonna happen next? BTW don't hate me... yet, because this is just the beginning oops.
So hope you guys enjoyed and as always COMMENT

W!ldFire
Shadow_Stalker
gonex4xdead
xXhelp_meXx
walkingalie298
fun_ghoul777
ma3ggii33

~~~squigglies~~~
'til we meet again
*disappears into the shadows*