Status: Aaaaaarrrrggghhh Imma pirate. Commenting helps me get to updating

Silence Amongst the Screams

Chapter 39

I had began sprinting back to the hotel my mind racing so fast. I ran into someone I bounced off of them, they offered me a hand.
"Thank you." I said. I glance up. It was Ethan. I hands went to my hips, "what do you want?" I asked with a bored look in my eyes. He dropped to his knees.
"I'm sorry, I love you please forgive me." He pleaded. I rolled my eyes, placing two fingers on his forehead I pushed him over. Stepping past him I got into the elevator. I closed the door and rode it to our room. Ignoring the whispers and giggling coming from the room. I burst through the door. On the couch Zeke had Natasha on his lap, neither of them wearing shirts. We all stared at each other. I didn't feel regret or jealous, I did however feel A burning anger and an overpowering pulse of betrayal not from Zeke because I knew he was a weasel from the beginning. I felt it from Natasha. A burning deep pulsating betrayal. With my fists balled I walked to the kitchen, my anger ablaze. Grabbing a plate I hurled it at the wall. I watched it shatter into pieces. I screamed; not one of fear but one of pure emotion. One long, loud one shriek of complete emotion. I screamed so long and hard my body shook as it came to an end. My throat was raw and I cleared my throat. I breathed deeply through my nose. Slowing my heart rate. Arms wrapped around me. Natasha hugged my arm.
"You okay?" She asked sweetly. I shoved her off. "Fine, be that way!" She yelled. I could feel that I wasn't welcome here anymore. Walking away from the kitchens mess. I grabbed my bag and was headed to the door. My hand touched the golden doorknob as a voice erupts from behind me. "You better clean that up." She demanded teary eyed. I turned her brown curls resting on her shoulders.
"NO!" I said opening the door.
"You Dawn! Come back here and clean this up!" She yelled. I slammed the door in her face. I heard her huff of frustration from the others of the door. I could Zekes voice, "it's okay babe forget that bitch. She was just jealous." I rolled my eyes.
I hear d
Natasha reply, "She wasn't a bitch. She was my best friend." I heard the elevator ding and I ran to and into it. I take one last look at the door and press the lobby button. In the elevator there was an old woman. She smiled politely.
"Hello dear," she greeted.
"Hi," I responded nicely
"You have a lot on your mind?" She asked bumping my shoulder a bit.
"Yeah" i mumble to my feet.
"You wanna talk about it? I've been known to give good advice." She asks.
I think for a moment. A complete stranger.
SHE'S A COMPLETE STRANGER! On the other hand, She's a complete stranger and I do have a lot on my mind.
"Sure." I answer, I tell her of resent events, "My best friend is dating this complete not to mention cheating douchebag." I start.
"How do you know he's a cheat?"
"He's been trying to get into my pants." I say without thinking, my eyes go wide.
"You let the cat out of the bag." She advices.
"But she's changes she's not the same girl she was." I explain
"If she's really your best friend then she'll understand."
"But," I start but she stops me.
"Ah ah ah. Let the cat out of the bag. And whatever happens happens." The elevator stops she steps out and bids a farewell. The door closes on the lobby and I begin to ride it back up to the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey hi hello was gonna write more but stopped
Sorry

~~~squigglies~~~
'Til we meet again
*fades into darkness*