Status: Aaaaaarrrrggghhh Imma pirate. Commenting helps me get to updating

Silence Amongst the Screams

Chapter 5

I awoke in the hospital sweating from that terrorizing dream i had. I took a couple of deep breaths until I heard soft snores. I froze and turned to the boy, Ethan, from earlier. He looked so peaceful. I was jealous but I quickly shook it off. I sighed and remembered my nightmare and what had caused it.

*Flash Back*

I came home 1 hour late. My dad was home completely sober. "Where have you been?' He yelled. "I had detention for passing notes in class." I told him honestly. "Oh I bet." he retorted. "That's the truth." I tried to explain. He scoffed "I bet your were out fucking that little asshole boyfriend of yours!" He yelled as he slammed my head into the door. He picked me up by the hair dragged me up the stairs. I pleaded for him not to hurt me. He just rolled his eyes and threw my into the wall then down the stairs. "I hope that kills that baby!" he screamed and went to his room and locked the door. Yes, I was pregnant but that's because I was raped by a gang. I didn't want to kill it before it got a chance to live. And yes that killed the baby but he found out and still hit me and through me down the stairs. That day he also made me dump my boyfriend of 5 years because I apparently didn't love him anymore he killed himself that night. So he, my father, kept hitting me and saying it was my fault he killed himself, but the night i TRIED to kill myself he crossed the line by saying it was also my fault my mom committed suicide at that moment I realized I couldn't live with him anymore. I considered running but he's a valued cop and would find me then I would really be dead.

*End of Flashback*

I hadn't realized I started crying. Next thing I knew I was being hugged by Ethan. He asked me what was wrong. I told him about my nightmare and my flashback and he said "Lets report him." I shook my head furiously and said "He's a valued member of the police department." "Damn." was all he said after a long moment of silence he spoke again. "I have a plan Let's...
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh yea another cliffhanger if you want more one more comment. Here let me explain more comments more chapters but only one comment per person per chapter so if one person comment 7 times it is only one chapter 'cause it was only one person. There you go I left you wondering If you want more comment.