Status: Aaaaaarrrrggghhh Imma pirate. Commenting helps me get to updating

Silence Amongst the Screams

Chapter 6

"I have a plan. Let's run." He stated still hugging me. "like together?" I asked not wanting to go alone. "Yeah. I'll take you all around the world. I'll carry you if I have to." He replied back. I burst into tears and sobbed into his shoulder. "Whoa whoa whoa what's wrong don't you want me to come with you. "yes. It's just... just" I started crying again. "Just what?" He asked generally concerned. "Just your being so nice to me and how do I know your not going to give me back to him or leave me." I asked still teary eyed. "Because well no one deserves to be treated so badly especially not some one as beautiful as you." He answered back honestly I could see it in his eyes, his beautiful eyes. "o..ok" I replied still a little hesitant "let's go." I said and called the nurse. She unhooked me and let me leave. We went to my house and quickly got my stuff and clambered into his car and drove.

We stopped in many small towns but now we're going to our first city in 11 months to shop til we drop. "I've gotten quite close to him throughout our journey. I think I'm.. I'm falling in love with him." I admitted to a manikin feeling stupid right after I did. I grabbed a couple shirts and such and turned around to see Ethan making out with some stupid blond girl. How could he do this to me after all we've been through. I started to cry and ran out of the store. I looked behind me to see him still making out with that chick. Then I suddenly ran into a large muscular chest, I stood up and apologized profusely, until I looked up at the owner of the chest. A face I wish I would never see again. It was...
♠ ♠ ♠
OH!!! yeah sorry for the shortness. OOOOO she ran into SOMEONE. What do you think? Actually you probably think I'm a bitch for leaving a short chapter with a Bad cliffhanger and I'm sorry but I'm trying to get more readers that comment ok well you silent readers better thank fun_ghoul777 for this update. She understands that no comment = no update SO COMMENT
And thanks again to fun_ghoul777 you're my new fave reader and commenter and I'm sorry that you can relate to this story. But I hope you like it
K bye *sneaks into the shadows and disappears*