Status: I'll update soon.

Fangs

Prolouge

He watched the black wolf as she hid among the buses, eying her prey intently. She walked with determination, confident with herself. He stayed in the tree, careful to hide his scent from her keen nose.
The black she-wolf stepped out of the bushes and launched herself at the cattle standing in the clearing. They scattered, but the she-wolf brought down the bull without a scratch. He could sense her delight, and she feasted on the animal. She froze halfway through her meal. Her head tipped back, scenting the breeze.
Her fur stood on end. He smiled bitterly. So she had discovered him. He was going to have to hide himself a lot more now. She could very easily kill him without a second thought. She was swift footed and had a mind impossibly intelligent and quick. His survival rate in Hawaii had just dropped. Her kind would hunt him day and night until they were positive he was dead. Careful not to make any noise, he pressed further back into the tree.
She had friends like him, but his kind was always a threat to hers and many others. She had no choice but to find him. The black she-wolf licked her chops and trotted in the direction the scent had come from. After an hour of searching, she decided to leave him be, and hunt later. She would need backup.
He sighed with relief when he saw her leaving. His life on the islands was only going to get more difficult.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a lot more already written for this, i just have to type it up. Comments please!!! Otherwise it isn't really worth my time to update if no one is reading it... XD