Protected

Chapter two- Billy- Beaten

Chapter Two- Beaten - Billy

I met this girl the tonight. Maxxie - I love her, but her friend hates me. Her name is Scarlet, she has got it into her head that I killed my ex Lisa . Maxxie believe me and not her friend. Scarlet needs a visit paying to her. She lives next door to me. He mum Joy gets on well with my dad Bones. I have never got to know Scarlet she gets to nervous. Maxxie phoned me up telling me Scarlet was going to try and be mates with me. She had her chane. Tonight me and the boys will pay a visit before she tells any more tales to Maxxie.

"Come on, guys." I yelled at my mates. We were at the abandon mental hospital- it's out hang out. We were getting ready to go to see Scarlet. I checked to see if her mum was out and lucky for us she was , we were here on Well Street searching for our pray.

Bodie kicked the door down, he was a tall guy with coloured skin, head with brown hair. He wore a hat on his head and had a tattoo on his chin. He wore jeans with a black top and a leather jacket.

I heard her screaming like a chicken about to be killed. She was racing up the stairs and locked herself in the bedroom. Spink, Tommy and Jamie all ran up the stairs. I went into her front roomwaiting for them to bring her down.

She began to scream- that piercing scream. I hated it. They must of kicked the door down because they were pulling her down the stairs like an elephant. Thump!

They pulled her into the frontroom and throw her on to the floor. She looked up at me, scared and worried at what I was going to dp. Her chocolate brown hair was covering her eyes. Tears were escaping.

"P..please.. don..t...hurt..m..e." She said.

"Please."

We kicked her and kicked her until she was outcold. We walked out the room and drove home like nothing had happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
please review :)