Never believe a dream, just live it (chapter one)

Never believe a dream, just live it... Chapter one

Chapter one: Dreams

My name is Jesse, I have brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, and I’m at the great age of 18, people say I’m crazy, I mean nuts when I’m around my friends, normally I’m shy and well behaved.

He was looking at me his red eyes piercing my skin. I wanted to run, I wanted to scream but for the first time in my life, I had no voice left, it was as if I was in a spell. It was dark and cold, and the only source of light was the one that the moon threw on the dark surface of the earth, I could see his face as he came closer. I was in granny’s garden and I had my back against the big walnut tree that was in the middle of the huge garden, he was close but I couldn’t see his features very well. I felt the fear wash threw me, as the shadows left his fair face and I stared as it shined in the light, his black hair reached his shoulders and an evil smile played on his lips. He took me in his arms and I felt his cold lips brushing mine, as they traveled towards my neck I felt his sharp teeth entering my skin ‘I have to do something’ I screamed desperately in my head ."No" I opened my eyes but I was in my room ‘It was just a dream, man it felt so real’ "Hun are you ok?" my mom asked as she came through the door, I looked at her a little lost, "uh, yeah, why?" I asked, "You screamed" mom answered "I had a nightmare". I whispered slightly a small smile playing on my lips "again?" mom asked. "Yah “ I mumbled ‘It has been two weeks now since I started having this dream’ I thought to myself “Was it the same one as the ones you had?” she asked I didn’t answered and she sighted “Will you tell me what they are about?” she asked again I shook my head “I don't want to go to grand mother" you said whining. Mother sighted annoyed "Jesse, we will not have this conversation at this hour, we’ll talk in the morning" I turned my back to her and covering myself with the blanket, "Night" I mumbled, "Night" said my mom letting out a sight and leaving me to sleep.
Dreams came again: I was in an attic, it seemed like I was looking for something but then my attention rested on something covered with a white sheet, I went closer and removed the sheet, revealing a mirror, it was full length, and the frame was carved with beautiful flowers, at the top, two pigeons carried a rose in their beaks, as I looked in the mirror my eyes shot open........
Mother waked me up, "Great" I mumbled, "Hun get ready for school, and I expect you to head home immediately after school because we're going to your grand mother" she said as she left for work, "Great, just my luck" I said as my face fell.
School went by without any incidents, the only thing different was that this weird guy, blue shining eyes and blond spiky hair, he had this angelic shy look. I had seen him everywhere I went, and that gave me the creeps, he kind of reminded me of someone but I just couldn’t put my finger on it, so the thing just slipped out of my mind by the end of the day.
"Mom, I’m home" I said as I arrived home "ok, Hun take your things and lets go your dad's waiting in the car" mom said grabbing her bag, "riiiiight, 2 minutes" I muttered as i ran to my room, I trashed around and threw a few personal belongings in my messenger bag. I dashed towards the car, I will remember that day because the road to granny was the most boooooooring thing I could have done in whole my life. When I arrived I threw my thing on my bed in my room and got out of the house, "Hun can you go in the attic i think that one of my favorite book is there" I gave granny a weird look, "You still read?" I asked her doubtfully, she smiled "Yes Hun ,i want to remember how it feels to read that book again" I just nodded 'weird, really weird' I got up the lather and in the attic, all sorts of old things were scattered arrowed, and my attempts to find the book box were failing miserably, as I was searching for it I began to hear them, the whispers, they were all around me. ‘I think i watch to many horror movies' I thought to myself and just presumed that it was only my over grown imagination, something got my attention, in one of the corners there was something hidden behind a sheet, and it looked familiar, I begun my stroll in that direction, the whispers getting louder and louder with each step. I stooped half way there 'I don't understand, there's no one here, but still I can hear, this is scaring me' I felt myself trembling. But even scared I couldn't stop myself, all my life my curiosity got the best of me, "come, to the other world" I hared a voice, "come" came another, now I could understand what they were saying, "Free us" came another, "Yes free us" came other, I stopped in front of the mirror grabbed the sheet and pulled it of. I gasped it was the mirror from my dream, the whispers stopped, at first I could swear that they were coming from it "Jesse didn't you find it?" came granny’s voice, "no not yet" I yelled as I looked at my reflection. I turned to looked for the book again, ‘I’ll analyze this thing later’ I thought as I scanned the room one more time, I thought I saw something moving from the corner of my eye, a little wind brushed past me, and I felt a shiver run up my spine, my eyes traveled to the mirror again, I gasped stumbling backwards.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm new here so i don't know how to use this site but i'm learning ... and please enjoy my story:D