Never believe a dream, just live it (chapter one)

Never believe a dream, just live it... Chapter two

Chapter two: Fear

What I saw made me loose my balance, behind me stood a man, with black hair and red eyes, one single thing came into my mind 'my dream' the guy was the same, but now he was standing right behind me, his hand almost touching my shoulder. "F**k" I mumbled as I fell backwards landing on my but, I looked up, and around me, but no one was there. "Honey you ok?" asked mom as she appeared in the attic "Yah, i just fell" I mumbled getting up, I scanned the room again, but nothing was there, my eyes traveled back to the mirror, mom followed my gaze and looked at it as well "Oh God, mom, you still have the old mirror, why do you keep it here, its beautiful, i always liked it" she practically screamed as granny came up, "Well…I’m old, that mirror its for the young, Jesse, what do you say if we put it in your room?" she asked looking at me. I opened my mouth to object, the thing gave me the creeps, "I think its a great idea" said mom smiling, "Wait but i..." I trailed of as I saw mom's angry gaze "jeez, fine". After they finally put the mirror in the room, I got to take my walk, I took my ipod with me by the time 'Flyleaf-Perfect' begun to pour in the head phones, I found myself in the middle of the garden in front of the big tree, chills ran down my spine, and as I looked at it, fragments of the dream begun to bump in my mind. Suddenly I felt weird, like i was watched and I began to shiver uncontrollably, in the moment when 'David Draiman-Forsaken' begun I was running like hell towards the house, the sun was now hidden by big amount of clouds, everything looked desolated and dark, I stood in my room, not answering the questions that mom put, she was worried. The color from my face was drained and I was shivering uncontrollable "Are you sure that you are ok?" she asked for the 50th time, I looked at her now annoyed, "Yes mom, can I have now my moments of peace" she left the room and I stared blankly out the window 'what the? Somebody’s out there' I thought to myself as I went closer to the window. My eyes landed on a dark figure which linger in the middle of the front yard, I looked my window and ran in the kitchen "mom, there's somebody in the front yard" I said out of breath, she looked outside "There's no one there, Hun, are you sure you're ok, if you want we can go home, you don't look too good" she said, I looked outside, "i was sure that i saw someone" I mumbled to myself and left the kitchen, I went to my room and begun to read a book while the music was out loud 'this is great, music and reading the only thing that can calm me right now' I thought as I begun to regain my cheer, "Why do you keep running?" came a voice from besides me, I froze, and felt a hand on my head, I screamed and fell out of bed, but when i looked up no one was there. I heard a chuckle from behind me, I turned franticly and looked down, my eyes measured him from the baggy jeans to the tight shirt and then to his face, but this time there was something different, his eyes, they were blue, a deep frozen one, he made a step towards me and I took one step back, he smirked "Scared?"