Never believe a dream, just live it (chapter one)

Never belive a dream, just live it - chapter three

Chapter three: Somebody help me

He closed the gap between us, and from instinct I made a step back, "Who...?How...?What...?" I begun to stumble with my words, I had many questions, and he scared me big time, his laugh made the hairs on the back of my neck stand, a smirk played on his lips, 'who the hell is this guy? and what is he doing in my room?' I asked myself, I admit it he was hot but he gave me the chills, "You didn't answered me, are you scared?" he pressed looking deep in my eyes, I finally managed to break eye contact and answered, "What are you doing here? how did you got in? and what do you want?" he chuckled again and roughly grabbed my arm, his eyes turning a shade of red, taken by surprise by the swift move I let out a small scream, but as a response to that he took out a sword and pointed it towards my neck. "When i put a question you better answer it, and not with another question" he said as he lightly pressed the blade to my neck, he brought it to his lips and liked the blood, "Sweet, i like it" he said smirking, the place where the blade pierced my skin stung badly, and the arm that he was holding was in pain , "Let go" I said pulling my arm, taken by surprise he released me and kept his gaze focused on me, or better say on my bleeding neck, "The thing about humans, they are so vulnerable, its such a pity, all their beauty, for what? it will soon fade away" he caressed my cheek, I shivered in the moment that his hand touched it, it was cold, like it was made of ice, I hit it away, but he just smiled at my action "How childish, how cute, too bad you have to die, you would have made a good toy" he said smirking as he lift his sword in the air. 'Is this guy for real?, I surely hope not, what now? no time to think, just RUN' I screamed in my head, now I was sure that this guy didn’t had all his marbles, you quickly got out of the way of the sword, and stared at it slashing my bed instead of me.
I landed on the hard floor and looked dumb folded at my now destroyed bed, my eyes traveled to the guy, his eyes red again, "Why you little brat, I have no time for this" he growled, I got up and stumbled towards the door. I hared him curse behind me, but I just got to leave the room when I bumped into something hard, I began to fall backwards, but that something caught me, I opened my eyes and stared in the red ones of the man from my room. "You should really not try to escape, because tonight either way you die" he said smiling, I managed to kick him where the sun don't shine and begun to run again, "Damn little brat, you'll regret that", I hared him behind me. I stumbled outside the house and in the garden, I tried to make it for the exit but he appeared in front of me again "there's no way to escape" he said smirking, I walked backwards until I felt something behind me, as I touched it, I realized it was a tree, 'a tree? oh no, not the dream, what now?' I looked back at my pursuer. Our eyes connected, and there was something strange, it was like I was hypnotize, my body wasn't listening anymore, the stranger grabbed my waist and pressed his lips roughly on mine 'SOMEBODY, ANYBODY, HELP ME!!!'. I screamed in my head, his lips moved to my neck and I felt something sharp "Kain let her go, now!" came a voice from behind him.