Never believe a dream, just live it (chapter one)

Never believe a dream, just live it... Chapter fou

Chapter four: Good Morning sunshine

His head snapped towards the person, "Dean I said I’ll finish her" he said, "No Kain, don't you dare, its our only chance" said the other voice I couldn't see his face, it was covered in darkness, "I'm not taking any risks, the sooner she's dead the sooner everything will return to normal" he turned his attention towards my neck, but someone threw him back, this guy covered in light stood in front of me, he was looking at that guy, Kain, "You will not harm her, I don't care what you think, bloody ass". He turned to me and smiled, suddenly I was able to move, but still felt very weakly, and now I could see the traits of the guy covered in light, he had gray hair, blue eyes, and the entire angelic look he smiled softly at me. "Night, little Jesse" and I felt myself fall in total darkness. I fell in his chest, and he took me in his arms like a mother would carry her baby, "She's so cute" he said brushing a strand of hair from my face, the other guy, Dean, came closer and gently put a hand on my head "Yeah, you're right, poor girl" he said “And you wanted to kill her kain, shame on you" said the white dude, "Are we taking her home?" asked Dean, "Hell no, we're not taking her home, only if you want to finish her" said kain coming closer to the white guy, "Keep your calm Kain, you're not going to get nothing with that attitude, lets go" wings grew from his back and he begun to fly with a sleeping me in his arms.
Dreams: I was home (I mean at my grand-mother’s), in my room and I was standing in front of the mirror, staring in it - there I saw me, in a forest, with huge old trees, that were as dark as night, my body was covered in blood and cuts, and I was running like hell, I could see a dark figure following me, and I was sure it wasn't the guy named Kain, suddenly the guy appeared in front of me, took out a sword and pierced my stomach, I screamed and opened my eyes, and cold sweat fell down my face and my back "Just a dream" I mumbled slowly to myself. The door in the right swung open and someone entered by my guesses it was the guys from earlier, but I just yawned and fell backwards asleep again.
"Was that supposed to happen?" Dean asked the white guy, "Uh..... no" he said as he ran to my side, he placed his hand on my head, "She has a fever" he said as he lifting me in his arms, "She must of caught a cold outside, Kain’re such a fool" he said as he carried me to another room.....
I woke up again, having the same nightmare, but I found myself really worm, I looked next to you, and there was the guy with the light was lying in the bed, his arms around my waist, I let out a yelp and fell out of bed in the process.
He woke up and looked at me strangely. "Something wrong?" he asked puzzled, "Wwwho are you? Where am I? How did i got here?" I asked on a shaking voice, man I felt sick, my head started to spin, "Can someone stop the room from spinning?" I asked as I held my head in my hands. "I'm glad that you're up, although i believe that you are not, you have a little cold, nothing seriously, my name's Damien" he said holding out his hand, I looked at him like he was crazy, and moved backwords till I bumped into something. "I see that you're awake" came a voice from behind, I gulped, and turned my head to look in a pair of big brown eyes, I guessed that this person was dean "Why do you look so scared? I’m dean, don't worry kain's sorry for what de did" he said smiling kindly, I just stood there like being stroked down by a lightning, I slowly moved away from him. "Told you it was a bad idea, if she tried to escape then I’ll finish her" came a voice from behind, I snapped my head in that direction, and there stood the guy from the other night, grinning evilly, "That's enough, you're scaring her more than she already is" said Damien touching my shoulders slowly. "And I suppose that you already know Kain, now what do you say about break-fast?" he said smiling; I turned in horror and looked at him like he was crazy.....he just smiled brightly at me, and I shook my head in disbelief.