Courage

Baby, you're not alone ‘cause you're here with me.

It was a normal, sunny afternoon - Normal for six billion people scattered around the world. It was special for two teenage boys. They were laying on a meadow, in the middle of a forest, on top of thousands of flowers. The older one used the younger one's stomach as a pillow. Blaine stroke through his lover's soft hair, a smile on his lips and his pink sunglasses on his nose.
_____“I could lay here with you forever,” Kurt said and looked up at his boyfriend, who smiled lovingly back. Kurt sat up and laid down beside him, wrapping his arm around his chest.
_____Blaine didn't want to waste any more time. The way the boy next to him looked into his eyes, it was doing something to him. His mind was spinning, the butterflies in his stomach were flying around and he just wanted to pick him up, twirl circles with Kurt in his arms and kiss his lips in the most delicate way he possibly could. He loved him, and he wanted him to know.
_____“I love you,” he kissed his soft lips. He could feel how Kurt smiled surprised, and kissed him back instantly. Blaine rolled on top of him. A soft, delicate kiss soon turned out into a rough make out session. Hands were going everywhere, moans were shared and butterflies exploded inside their stomachs.
_____“Are you sure you want to do this?” Blaine asked the shy boy who was hungrily gripping at his jeans. He bit down on his lip, unsure of what to answer. He wanted this so badly, but he had no clue what to do. He didn't have any sexual experience, but unknown to his knowledge; neither did Blaine. He may have looked like he knew an awful lot, but he was just as insecure as his boyfriend.
_____Kurt kissed Blaine's jaw and neck. Blaine pulled back and looked down upon him. He still needed an answer to his question.
_____“I'm ready,” Kurt breathed.