Status: Feel free to comment if you feel like there's anything that I need in this story (:

You're just a daydream away

Just fading away

The rain pounded against the window pain.
The Air conditioning in the car was on full blast and Mikey Way was trying to keep warm as best he could
there was and irritating silence in the little red Mercedes that was heading it's way to New Jersey where it would stop in front of a small apartment.
The catalog had said that it was a nice house with everything you could possibly need and a view out the sea and beyond.
“It's going to be so nice” Thought Donald Way, who was seated behind the wheel and steered them along the long rainy road.

“Are you excited?” He asked Mikey, who sat and thought for himself in the seat right next to Donald.
“Sure” Mikey answered sighing.
“Come on cheer up, it's going to be so much fun,” Donald answered cheerfully.

* Mikey's POV *

The date was June 3th “The worse day of my life” I thought sitting inside the car and looking out at the empty road where we had been driving for over 6 hours.
6 freaking hours.
We had only taken one little break and that was only because my father, Donald needed to use the bathroom and then we were back on the road again.

“ I'm full of joy, so much joy” I answered sarcastically.
“ I can see that”
“ why do we have to do this, dad ?”
“ Your mom and I wanted to see how this worked out, if we could be one family again”
“ and you had to include me ?”
“ yes, and besides, how long time have it been since you saw Gerard ?”
“ Uh 4 moths, we were there for his birthday, dad”
“ I don't remember that”
“ you got drunk and mom threw you out of the house for the forth time”
“ Oh, now I remember”
“ Exactly, and how do you think that this time is going to be so much better than the others ?”
“ I've become a new man, Mikey that's why”
“ And you--”
“ Could you just give me a change, please ?”
“ I--”
“ Please ?”
“ Whatever”
" Thank's, Mikey"

One more hour had gone and we had finally arrived.
I struggled to get out of the passenger seat cause my behind was so sour and painful.

" What do you think " Dad asked pointing at the house that we were going to live in.
" Dad, It's.. It's nice"
" You think so ?"
" Yeah "
" You wanna check out your rooms ? "
" Sure "

Dad and I walked into the house.
Everything was there.
Our funiture, beds, TVs, Everything.

" Wow dad, you've really done a great job"
" You think so ? I tried my best"
" Well it was a nice try " I said smiling back at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story with Andy.
Just have to say that I love writing with her so we decided to write another Frikey.
HurrHurr C:
Hope that this will turn out as great as the other one.
Keep reading people, it'll get better ;)

You can find the other Frikey ->Here<-.