Status: Feel free to comment if you feel like there's anything that I need in this story (:

You're just a daydream away

Calls.

" And he was like.. This huge and I was all like; dude, fight someone your size and all, everybody stared laughing of course " Ray bragged.
He was talking about this one time where he had saved a dudes ass from getting beaten up. He was talking to a guy, Bob, I think. And Gerard was on the phone beside me. He said that he had to call Frank and ask him if he was okay, since he hadn't come to school today.
I was sitting around thinking bout my date. Well that's what I called it. Alicia would probably call it something else. Yes , that's right, me and her were going to hang out today. I didn't know how to feel. Exited or scared .

" So what did he say ?" Ray asked as Gerard hung up.

" He said that he was sick "

" How sick ? "

" His neck, acing, i don't know "

" If it was acing then he couldn't talk to you "

" I don't know, Ray, he was the one that said that "

" Okay, you don't need to be so angry, Gee "

" Yeah, whatever, we better get ready for class, guise, the bell is going to ring any-- "
The bell rang.
All of us stood up from the table that we were sitting on, collected our books and went to our different classes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry bout the short chapter. Going to write about the date soon.

xoxo.