Status: Feel free to comment if you feel like there's anything that I need in this story (:

You're just a daydream away

Can't get you out of my head

Frank's P.O.W

So I have been away for the whole week, and I haven't been sick. My mother said that I needed to go to school, cause I've just been the hole week away from school. "Hello Frank" I heard someone said behind my back. I turned around to see Gerard, Mikey and Ray. "Hi" I said quietly. Ray hugged me. "I have miss ya buddy" he said. I smiled. "So how was your date with Alicia, Mikes?" Ray said to Mikey. "She doesn't like me, when I told her that our date was fun she said that she only wanted to be friend". I was kind of happy to hear that, but still he doesn't like me.

The bell rang and all went to their classes. At lunch Mikey came over to me and said: "I know you weren't sick." I looked at him.

"What?"

"Gee told me"

"About what?"

"About me breaking your heart"

I looked down and bit my lip. "I'm sorry" he said and looked at me. "It's okay don't think about it" I said still looking down. "Hey guys" I heard Gerard and Ray say. "Hi". "I'm going to get some stuff from my looker" I said and standing up. "Frank" Mikey said and went after me. "Frank, come back", I still didn't want to turn around. I felt a hand on my shoulder and he turned me around and kissed me. He held me tightly as he said: "I'm sorry Frank, forgive me"
♠ ♠ ♠
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY, AND WE ARE BACK BEACHES c8
xoxo - andy.