Status: Feel free to comment if you feel like there's anything that I need in this story (:

You're just a daydream away

Regretting

Frank's P.O.W

Half of the classes was now over, we had now lunch. "Hey Mikes, watcha doing?" I said. He looked at me at said: "Putting my books away", I nodded. What the fuck of a question was that? You are a nervous wreck Frank.

You like him Frank

No I don't

Oh come on, you know you do

He is nice and all but .. I don't know.

Go for it stud.

It was stupid but I had this mental fight with myself. Yeah I'm losing my mind. "Fraank? Earth to Frank?" he said. I shaked my head, "I'm sorry" I said with a low voice. At that moment I had the urge to kiss him, right there, right now. "You okay?" he asked. I looked at him, I didn't answer. I went for it, I leaned towards him and kissed him. He was a little shocked, but then he pushed me away from him. "What the fuck Frank?" he said. I looked down not knowing what to say. "I'm sorry" I said again and turn away from him. "Frank .. FRANK!" I could hear him shout. I wanted to turn around, I wanted to look at him, but I couldn't. I could feel a tear on my cheek and I wiped it away. I could feel a hand on my shoulder making me to turn around, it was him, Mikey. He put his hands on my cheeks and kissed me. MIKEY WAY KISSED ME. I kissed him back, but I stop, my heart was beating fast. "I'm sorry i got to go" I said and looked down. "I'm sorry" i said again and walked away. "Frank" he said. I walked as fast as I could, regretting for not staying.

You are an idiot Frank.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know what to say. OKAY? xoxo - Andy.