Status: Feel free to comment if you feel like there's anything that I need in this story (:

You're just a daydream away

Love sick.

Frank's P.O.W

Why does love hit you when you least expect it? I mean you look at her and bam, your're in love. We where changing clothes in the gym wardrobe and the guys where talking about how many girls they have banged. And I sat there like hi-I'm-gay-and-I-haven't-banged-anyone. I was too lost in my own thoughts. "Frank, you coming?" one of the guys said. "Yeah sure" I said and stood up and went outside.

"Soo guys, we are running today" the teacher said. I signed and started running. And there they are, and my stomach started to hurt when I saw him. Not the ouch kinda .. the butterflies kind. Mikey and Gerard sat there at was staring here. I went over to them after class. "Looking for a boyfriend?" I said to Gerard smirking. "Yeah you where really sexy in those short shorts of yours" he said smirking back. "Well, shall we go?" I said looking over at Mikey, and there it did it again, my stomach, It hurts.

You like him Frank, admit it. You can't look at him and not get butterflies in your stomach.

"I'm just gonna put some books away and I'll be back" Mikey said. Me and Gerard nodded at the same time.

"What are you doing Gerard?" I said.

"Doing what?"

"That thing of yours, your plan. I now you're planning something"

"Oh come on! You like him"

"Yeah, It doesn't mean that he likes me back"

"How do you know?"

"Dude, I know it. He does not like me, okay?"

"Fine dude."

I looked at him and he grinned. I signed and said: "No Gerard don't even think about it" and that point Mikey was back. Five minutes with just talking Gerard says: "Hey Mikes, do you like someone?". I looked over at Gerard and sighed.

"Yeah kinda"

"Owh, what's her name?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Come on dude, I'm you're brother"

"Alicia"

"I feel sick I need to go" I said piking up my stuff, and going. Gerard shouting my name "Frank! Frank, I'm sorry!"

I am an idiot for falling in love with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really know what to say, I hoped you liked it okay :'3 bye n_n
xoxo - Andy