Status: activee

Unfamiliar Faces

There Must Be Some New Dream

As I woke up realization of what had happened dawned on me. I fucked Alex. I remember everything. I may have been shitfaced but I don't forget drunken nights. I remember the dancing, being pushed up against the door, how he looked naked, how his lips felt against mine and most of all the sex.

"This is not good, this is not good at all," I mumbled to myself as I got out of the bed and got dressed. I didn't need to check if Alex was still sleeping since he was snoring rather loudly. He seemed like a heavy sleeper but I gently closed the door anyways. I crept down the hall, not wanting to be seen.

"Hiding something?" A voice asked from the doorway next to me. I let out a small squeak at the unexpected voice and turned to see Jack chuckling at me. He had clearly just woken up since his eyes were still bleary and he wasn't completely hyper.

"No I ermm just didn't want to wake anyone up. You know...hangovers and all...," I quickly lied.

"Yeah sure. You look like you got laid by the way," Jack says.

"I what?" I ask. Does he know?

"You look like you got laid. You know guilty look, messed up hair and makeup, afterglow..."

"I didn't-"

"You and Alex bumped uglies right? I mean I saw you guys dancing and then go upstairs together."

"Jack...if I tell you what happened will you keep your mouth shut?" I asked. I have no other choice.

"My lips are sealed," Jack said, zipping his lips locking them and throwing away the key like a child.

"This was a bad idea," I mumbled.

"NOO TELL ME!" Jack yelled.

"SHH! I'll tell you. Let's go get some coffee or something. You're so loud, everyone will find out," I sighed and began walking downstairs and out the door. Jack obediantly followed behind me. We took his car since I don't have one.

"So what happened?" Jack asked.

"Firt things first...I have to know something," I said.

"Alright, what is it?"

"Does Alex usually remember what happens when he's drunk," I asked. I needed to know.

"It's hit or miss really. Sometimes he remembers everything and sometimes he remembers nothing."

"Great," I sighed.

"So what happened?"

"We fucked...twice. I woke up next to him naked. There's not much to the story," I said looking out the window.

"Well how was it?"

"Jack I'm not talking about this with you."

"Dammit. Well whats the big deal?"

"I fucked him."

"..so?"

"So I feel like a slut."

"Why? He's your husband, it's not like you cheated or anything. Oh shit you weren't a virgin were you?"

"No Jack I wasn't. It's hard to explain. I've had one night stands before and stuff but this is different. I just dumped my boyfriend...well exboyfriend three days ago. I thought I'd marry Aaron but now I'm here in the US for two days and I'm already fucking someone new? And I'm stuck with Alex for the rest of my life. Even if I don't love him I don't want him to think of me as some easy whore." I said rapidly.

"Wow. Girls think too much."

"Jack can you just not tell Alex I slept with him?" I asked.

"Yeah I got your back. But I think you should tell him."

"Thanks Jack," I smiled at him.

We got our coffees and rode back to the house in a comfortable silence, listening to the radio. When we got to the house Jack parked the car and sprinted inside. It was probably a bad idea to let him have coffee. I mosied towards the door and when I got inside I saw Alex talking to Jack. My breath hitched in my throat as Alex gave me a weird look. Did he know?

"Jack can I talk to you alone?" Alex asked. Jack nodded and followed Alex into the kitchen. I quickly took off my shoes so I wouldn't make noise and followed them. I pressed myself to the wall and listened outside the door.

"Whats up, bro?" Jack asked.

"I already fucked up."

"What do you mean?"

"I slept with someone last night. I don't remember who but I woke up alone and naked. Jack I'm freaking out."

"Well dude just calm down. I'm sure Anna will understand it's not like you two are really together..."

"Jack there's more..."

"What?"

"I didn't find a condom this morning."

I'm not on the pill...Fuck. My. Life.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment pleasee??? ahh it's getting more interesting right??