Status: Up and Running

Dear Diary,

June 22, 2012, 3:04 pm

Dear Diary,

Finals and regents are finally over. Only failed one thing, and it was the Chem regents...again. I have to take it again in January, for the fourth time.

It's funny because there was a time where I thought I had passed it, until I was informed that my school had forgotten to call me to tell me I'd failed the chem regents yet again.

Depressed much.

I will pass it though, I'm bound and determined to make it so the fourth time's the charm.

I'm supposed to be skyping with J, but I'm not. Not quite sure why, it was unclear on the phone. Oh well, next time I suppose.

Was also supposed to go to the movies with my friends. We were going to go see Snow White and The Huntsmen, but unfortunately I lost 10 dollars somehow. It just up and walked away. Can you imagine?

It was my own carelessness, I've learned my lesson though. I'll be more careful in the future.

It's been dreadful these past few days, absolutely horrible. It's as though I was being cooked alive in my own home I swear. Thank goodness for A.C.

About an hour ago, there was a thunderstorm. It was glorious. Absolutely glorious. It lasted about an hour, I suppose and there was (haha J just skyped me haha we're talking and he's like playing video games with his friend) lots of thunder and lightening and it was bone chilling, I swear. I even opened my door a couple times just to watch the rain fall.

I even seriously considered taking a run, right through the storm. It would have been beautiful.

Granted, I would have gotten sick, but still I think it would have been a wonderful experience.

Definitely going on my bucket list.

During the storm, Sir talked to me on Facebook and was like "this is seriously scary" (talking about the storm) and I was like "I think its kinda awesome, I want to go for a run". And he called me insane. And I was like naah I just think its cool

And then he stopped talking to me, (which was something he'd do frequently back when talked).

Guess he couldn't take my insanely awesome idea :D

J is cursing up a storm right now. Boys and their video games. Goodness.

I was sick for a day or two. I had a sore throat, but now it's fine. Mostly.

Yay! :D

Haha, J can hear my dog whimpering. He was like "What was that?" And I was like my dog. And he was like oh.

I have to get a job this summer though, it's going to have to be babysitting because I didn't get my application for working papers to the nurse in time and she was pissy about it. Oh well, I like kids :) Won't be a problem. Plus my aunt's a nanny, so maybe she'll be able to help me.

You know I've been thinking about Sir, and I realized that we had a lot of inside jokes. Well, the ones that I remember anyways. Like how ginger ale is the default drink.

We were at the chinese food place with my friend, and we asked for a soda with our fries (we hadn't said what soda we wanted) and they just gave us a ginger ale. And we joked about how it was the default drink. And then later at my house, he asked for a soda again and all I had was ginger ale.

(Yes yes I know "Cool story, bro")

HAH I just saw a tweet and it said "Let's just stay friends = Let's never talk again" LORD how accurate!

(Oh, he'll skype me back later, mm.)

You know, I love cooking. I really do. It's an art. I love being able to take all these different ingredients and put into something that's delicious.

Plus, who doesn't love food.

Sigh, I've decided that this summer, I'm going to eat more healthy (boo I know) and exercise more. Which means getting up off my butt and doing something outside...which means no internet...Oh god.

But I'm determined to change my lifestyle. But not so drastically that I've altered my entire being.

I wonder if this is the longest diary entry I've written so far.

And even though no one's reading it, I'm not sure whether or not to be disappointed.

After all, I'm putting my thoughts out on display. People judge.

But then you don't know me, and I don't know you.

So judge away.

I guess we're back to nonexistant readers huh.

Oh well :]
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that my thoughts don't flow. My brain jumps from topic to topic a lot.