Status: Up and Running

Dear Diary,

October 6th, 2011 Thursday 10:21 pm

Dear Diary,

OH. MY. GOD.

So as it turns out there is actually a reader out there. And she's the sweetest person ever! <3

Now I don't have much time to write because I'm about to be ambushed by the evil side known as Mom, but I'll type quickly!

A mini letter within an entry:

Dear impish unicycle,

Now I'm not sure if you mind if I used your username in here, and if you do just comment and I'll delete it. I left you a comment but I feel as though the first commenter/reader should have a special place in this "diary".

Thank you again for the comment! And in response to it I shall say:

I think that life being a bunch of crap is just a part of life you know? Not everyone has it, but I think that most do, in one form or another. I'm just hoping that I survive through it all and that it takes a turn for the best soon. All you can really do nowadays is hope. And yes, quite unfortunate sadly and hahaha I really sound delightful? You're so sweet, and you sound lovely after all, taking time out of your precious life to read random drabble I produce when I have time and want to vent. And thanks for the optimism, can't have enough of that these days.

And as for Sir, he's the sweetest, most adorable, cutest, funniest guy I've met so far. Well at least he's like that most of the time, the other time I'm just like "No, what the hell is going on."

-__________________- (not sure if the face is allowed but let's make an exception this time, he's actually quite confusing so the face is perfect.)

Love,
Me.

I was honestly surprised and almost shocked when I saw her comment! Also quite happy, this is just the thing to end this day with.

CRAP SHE'S COMING

Bye impish unicycle!