Status: Up and Running

Dear Diary,

October 7th, 2011 Friday 8:45 pm

Dear Diary,

Today at school we had a half day. Now, what that means is that all the classes were just a half an hour. Today was also the annual junior trip to Boston, which means that more than half the grade wasn't present.

I, of course, didn't go because I'm poor.

I'm just kidding, I just didn't want to put additional financial stress on my mom, the trip was like $500.

So today was pretty fun, we basically did nothing for a couple hours.

After school ended, I hung out with my friends Amy and Chanel. We took the train to my house and then we hung out for an hour. I changed, we took pics with photobooth on my macbook, and Chanel borrowed a shirt.

Then we walked to the neighborhood Barnes and Noble and Amy bought an SAT book while me and Chanel hung out in the Manga section.

We're so cool.

After B&N, we went to McDonalds and I bought vanilla ice cream and Chanel bought fries. Then we walked Chanel to her apartment and then we (Me and Amy) walked to the park where we were meeting my friends.

Hanging out at the park was fun, Chris and Austin were using their skateboards and were letting other people give it a try. Sir looked funny trying to ride a skateboard.

The whole thing was a very fun time, until of course, Sir found some way to ruin it with stupid comments that were completely unnecessary and completely embarrassing and completely ruined my whole gosh darn mood.

I didn't talk to him until I got home.

He talked to me on Facebook and told me that he was really sorry and that he was an idiot and he said all these things and of course I forgave him because I always forgive him because I can never stay mad at him.

It's a freaking curse.

And then he asked me what I was doing Monday (Columbus Day).

Now, when he said this, a tiny bell started ringing in my head, almost like a warning.

And then he asked me if my mom would be home.

The ringing grew louder.

We started joking around because the last time we tried to plan a hang out he didn't show up because "he couldn't". (His mom was seriously ****-blocking me).

And then he was like, I might as well just go to your house.

Bells getting louder by the second.

We started talking about what we were going to do and got into a disagreement over movies (I wanted A Walk To Remember, he wanted a war movie).

And he was all "If I give you a kiss, do I have to watch the movie."

And I was all "Hmm. A Walk To Remember? Or a kiss."

He said "Why do I have the feeling this isn't going in my favor."

I said "My my my, how observant you're being."

After the word kiss, the bells were deafening.

Then I had to go because there was finally food in the house and I just couldn't control myself.

So I guess we're going to be hanging out on Monday...

But the thing is, There's a 95% chance that I'm going upstate for Sunday/Monday.

I haven't told him yet.

But I'm going to tell him!

...Just not now.

And now I'm drinking ginger ale (the default drink) and listening to Adele and trying to figure out what this damn song I heard in B&N was. Midomi won't work :(

I'm also kinda worried about my schedule this year, I joined like 5 clubs, I can't help it! I'm just so interested in everything...

I'm also thinking about joining 2 other ones.

Jesus help me.

Sigh. I have to shower now so

BYE READER!