Status: Up and Running

Dear Diary,

October 14, 2011 Friday, 3:18 pm

Dear Diary,

I was way too dramatic in the last post -____-

As it turns out, I eventually went to visit and I found everyone at the Chinese place near the school.

Tia and Elizabeth had to leave after 15 minutes but I hung out with Anthony* and Sir.

And we stayed there for like an hour. During this hour, I was tickled by both because they thought it was funny to see me spaz out and jump and stuff.

How entertaining for them right?

Afterwards, we decided to go the park because it was raining.

Confused? So was I.

They wanted to show me what a banana split was, but unfortunately I still don't know what it is because there were these two girls on a swing and they just never left and it was getting late.

So they walked me to my house, and Anthony left on the train near my house and Sir walked me home.

And stayed.

And stuff happened, but it didn't go too far because I had my period.

He was "mad".

For those who don't know what mad means in these terms, try urbandictionary.com :D

And then yeah, I'm apparently bad at stuff so yeah.

I decided something yesterday (the day after I visited). I don't want to continue this whole FWB thing with Sir.

After we did stuff, we were talking and he said he liked me.

And I was like, uhm, like like?

And he was like yeah.

But still, I'm not sure if he meant like like or like as a friend.

See, the thing is...I want a relationship. I want those fairy tale relationships where the guy loves you and you're all cute together.

He hates relationships because his ex-girlfriend messed him up.

See the problem?

He told me that he felt guilty for doing this to me, because I want one and he doesn't, yet we keep doing stuff that's for girlfriends and boyfriends.

I said it was fine but that just made him feel more guilty apparently.

I decided that it wasn't healthy for me to keep doing this.

So I'm not going to anymore.

I also decided that I'm not going to visit my old school anymore for a while.

I'm hoping he'll lose interest and just start being just friends.

Actually, I'm not even sure if I want him to be my boyfriend...

I'm sure that I sound like I have mental problems because everything I say contradicts each other.

Welcome to the way I think.

Let's see how long this lasts, I'm going for a week at least.

The only reason I'll go, is if Tia needs me.
♠ ♠ ♠
* Not his real name