Status: Up and Running

Dear Diary,

October 21, 2011 Friday, 9:44 pm

Dear Diary,

It's been a week since I've written. I'm sorry about that. Lately, it seems I just don't have the time anymore. That, and I'm lazy.

Sorry.

On Tuesday, I made a bet with Amy that I wouldn't hook up with Sir anymore. (Well the official time length is two weeks). We made the bet in homeroom and our homeroom teacher heard and he was all "Oooooh what bet?" And so I told him but I told him that I just couldn't see him because as cool as he is, I'm not giving him details.

And after I made the bet, I visited my other friends at my old school and he happened to be there and so we hung out. So technically, I violated the "bet" with my homeroom teacher, but not the one with Amy and Tia (yeah she's in on it too).

The way I justified this violation in my brain is "I'm not seeing him for two weeks so I had to see him one last time to get me through."

It's been two days since I last saw him and I'm suffering through "Sir" withdrawal. :(

But seriously, I think I'm going to stick to the whole "no hook up" thing.

The things he wants aren't the same things I want, okay sure, some might overlap but not enough do.

And my mom just definitely got mad because I said "what" the wrong way.

And she definitely started hitting me.

I'm so tired of her. I'm so so tired. I can't deal with it anymore. And I only 1 and a half years left of high school, but I just don't know if I can wait that long.

I'm suddenly too tired to continue writing, I think I'll just go think about ways to kill myself now.

But I'm not going to, don't worry.

Good night.