Status: NEW STORY.. Kellan Lutz

Boy You Got My Heartbeat Runnin' Away

Party

I could feel his eyes as they traveled my body. He stood with a few friends smirking as they causally sipped their drinks scouring the room for a possible lay tonight.

I felt so self conscious, but I didn't let my smile falter trying to enjoy this party.

It really wasn't my scene but my friends had pleaded and begged to get me to come. I couldn't really refuse them. I'd been so consumed by my job and the fact that I hardly gotten any sleep. Now that I had a weeks paid vacation I decided to let loose and have some fun with my closest girl friends. There was just the four of us, and to be honest I didn't know how they even got the invite to this party.

I couldn't help but observe who all was here, when my friends said exclusive party I had no idea. Bruno Mars, was chilling on the couch in a corner. And I could see at least half the Twilight cast in the kitchen. And that's where he was standing talking. His smiled widen when he seen my eyes trail over the place, I was causally looking. That when I first noticed who he was exactly. Kellan Lutz.

I felt a sharp pain in my side, I winced. Looking at the culprit, Jamie was smiling at me. Trying to act innocently she laughed and raised her brow as she quickly looked at the kitchen then me. I knew what she was referring to, and to be honest I was slightly annoyed. I knew he wanted me and I wasn't interested.

"You gotta admirer." She lulled in my ear as she swayed her hips to the music.

"Shut it." I laughed, causing Beth to looked at me, raising a brow.

"Whats so funny?" She snapped she hated being left out and was usually the loudest. But tonight she really hadn't consumed enough alcohol to be her bubbly self.

"Some body's gotta admirer." Jamie yelled at Beth, if the music wasn't loud I'm pretty sure he would have heard her remark.

"Oh yeah who?" Immediately Beth starting searching the room, she wasn't being subtle.

"What cha doing?" Amy asked, her bubbly-ness made me smile.

"J's got an admirer." Beth said to Amy and they both starting looking around the room. My eyes flash up, he was luckily in a conversation with one of his friends so he didn't see me looking. The only thing was he was directly behind Beth and Amy so they had to turn completely around to see who we were talking about. And right now I was just happy he was so into the conversation or I would have been completely humiliated.

"Who?" Amy asked turning back around, she glared at me and Jamie trying to get us to spill.

"Oh." Beth let out. "I see what you mean." She turned smiling. "He's staring badly." I couldn't bring myself to look. Knowing that I'd catch his eyes. I was really acting like a childish school girl, shy. Which was not me. I could talk my way into anyone's bed. I was very persuasive. Though I toned it down because I shouldn't always get what I wanted to me it just wasn't fair.

"Wow no way." Amy said she had craned her neck to look at him. I flashed a look up, he was politely smiling to them. He smile got bigger when his eye connected with mine. I just rolled my eyes at my friends childish display. The were all smiling like idiots.

"Oh My SONG." Amy screamed. The beat shifted, and Give Me Everything started pulsing out of the speaker. I handed Jamie my drink, and as if on cue without looking at me Amy grabbed my arm and started pulling me out on into the middle of the living room. Where some people were already dancing. Amy squealed and started letting lose. I just smiled and fallowed her example. My hips swayed to the beat, the song having a slight techno beat to it made in exotic to dance to. I smiled at Amy as she moved closer placing her and on my hip. She smiled laughing, throwing her other hand in the air, holding her drink high so she didn't spill it.

I swayed as best as I could with her attached to my hip. She bumped and grind against me.

"You know you have to be the sexiest girl out here." Her breath washed over my neck as she walked up to me and Amy. I turned, stopping. Beth just smiled at me from beside her.

"Oh yeah?" My smiled wavered, I tried not to be impolite. I knew if I wanted to right now I could have ripped her head off, but I was to wrapped up in my self having a good time I wasn't going to let this slut ruin it.

"Yeah come one J, you know your hot." She smiled. I could see Beth glaring a hole right through her head, I knew she desperately wanted me to kill her. "I just came over to try and make piece with you." She smiled, there was no way in hell I was going to except this boyfriend stealer apology.

"Sorry Tammi I don't have time to talk." I smiled walking off. I didn't want to go any where near the kitchen and right now that's where Jamie had disappeared off to. So I went to make my self comfortable in the place we'd been standing, before I'd been dragged onto the floor.

"Oh my god." Jamie squealed run up to me. "I wanna do some shots." She smiled at me, "do some shots with me pleases?" She gave me the puppy dog eyes and jutted out her lip. Most people would think I was stupid for giving her her way but she was like my kid sister and I could never say no to that look.

"Fine." I said aggravated, I knew that doing shots meant I'd have to go into the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Kellan Lutz story. So far I have four chapters written. Let me know if I should continue writing or just end it after four.