Status: NEW STORY.. Kellan Lutz

Boy You Got My Heartbeat Runnin' Away

Shots

"One shot, two shot, three shot, four shot.." Jamie sang to her self.

"Fuck that just give me the whole bottle." I growled.

"J." She squealed, playfully slapping my arm. The kitchen was huge, and that was the only way to really describe it. The heels I was wearing clucked on the porcelain tile as I entered the kitchen. The cabinets were lined with random alcohols, the island in the middle of the floor was covered in empty bottles and plastic cups.

"Come on lets get ta drinking." I said smiling over at her.

"What first?" She looked around, "can I get one of him?" She smiled looking Kellan over.

"Jamie." I warned, the last thing I wanted was for him to come over.

"Oh I wonder if he'd let us use his body." She deviously smiled.

"Don't even think about it." I growled.

"I don't mind if you don't" His voice cut across the kitchen. My eyes flashed up at him, knowing he'd heard our conversation. He smiled deviously at me. "But you have to too."

"Oh really?" Jamie asked smiling.

"So you gonna take you're shirt off for us?" Beth cut in walking up to us.

"Sure. But," he paused. "Only if she does so we can do some shots." He smirked at me, his friends turning their attention to our conversation.

"Only if you strip to your boxers." Beth said.

"That's hardly fair now isn't it?" His eyebrows furrowed.

"She'll show you her underwear how's that?" Jamie said tying to end this argument.

"That'll work." Jackson smiled.

"Okay now." Beth raked all the empty cups and bottles off the island on to the floor. Patting the counter top. "Pants and shirts off."

"Alright." He smiled, before pulling his shirt off, throwing it aside. He unbuckled his pants, unzipping them smirking at us the whole time. They hit the floor, and he step out of them before hoisting himself up on the island. "Oh cold." He shivered slightly laying down.

"So who's first?" Beth asked, she started pouring shots of Jack into disposable shot glasses.

"What do you mean who's first?" Kellan asked.

"Well each person who want to do shot gets five shots." She explained, placing the small cups on his body. One right in between his pecks, the others trailing down his chest, leaving the last on place right on the elastic of his boxers. "They can take the shot in any order and do it how they want." She smirked at him.

"What do you mean do it how they want?" His brows furrowed in confusion.

"Jamie want to show him what I mean?" She asked.

"Sure." Jamie smirked deviously. She stood beside the counter, before taking the first shot glass in her mouth, her head tilting back as the liquid drained into her mouth. Shortly the shot glass hit the floor. She did it again and again, leaving the last two the one in between his pecks and the one at the edge of his boxer. She smiled widely before taking the one on his pecks in her mouth her tongue slip down past the glass catching his chest, his chest rose slightly in shock. She dropped it before her tongue grazed his stomach as she moved down towards his boxers. Her smile didn't go unnoticed as she took the shot glass into her mouth, her teeth gripped it and took his boxer into her mouth. She pulled her head back, his boxer snapped back popping him, but not before Beth and I got a good look at what laid under his boxers.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story. Let me know what you think