Status: NEW STORY.. Kellan Lutz

Boy You Got My Heartbeat Runnin' Away

Shots pt. 2

"So who's next?" Beth had just taking her shots, along with a few random girls. "Last ones."

"Jaylinn?" Jamie asked turning to me, I was still kind of nervous that I had to do the same thing. I shrugged, trying to fight the butterflies in my stomach.

"Are you scared?" Kellen laughed at me.

"Scared?" I asked raising a brow. "Line them up," I said rolling my eyes. Jamie and Beth started placing drinks on his body, Jamie let out a giggle before placing the last shot in Kellan mouth. It was hard to make out but there was a smirk playing on Kellan's lips.

"All ready." She sung out. I tried to bite back my nervousness.

I approached the island, before taking the first one in my mouth, unlike the others I had no want nor desire to have any part of Kellan touching my lips, in front of people. I tried my best not to let my lips or any other part of me touch Kellan as I took the shots. But the last one was it, my lips brushed his as my teeth grasped the rim of the glass. I was a bit re-leaved that it was over, but then I remember that I still had to lay where he is.

He smiled as I pull the last shot glass out of my mouth. I sighed, as he moved his body off the counter top.

"You're turn." He said chippery. He quickly pulled his pants on, before turning to face me. Pulling off my shirt made me feel as if I was a cheap whore. But at least the people in the kitchen were the only ones to see me shirtless. I let out a sigh before pulling my shirt off, I shoved it into Jamie's hand.

Getting on the island was a bit of a challenge for me, Kellan made it look so easy but it wasn't. I laid down, the top wasn't cold any more.

"Hey a deals a deal." Jackson said." He looked at my shorts. Beth rolled her eyes as she walked over to me and practically ripped my shorts open. She smiled before rolling her eyes.

"What's your poison?" She asked putting out the glasses.

"Anything." Jackson said, smiling down at my body.

"You asked for it bitch." She muttered to herself. Before pouring shots of Everclear, she then placed then in random spots on my body. The lowest was at my panty line and the highest was right in between my breast. "You're up."

Jackson smiled, he started with the lowest shot before travailing up my body. It didn't bother me that his tongue seemed to roll over my skin before he took the shots, until he got to my breast, he practically buried his face in them trying to get the shot. The hoots and hollers got more peoples attention, causing the kitchen to become packed.

"Five more." Beth said. "Six girls got to do shots off of you so it's only fair that six go off of her." I sighed, getting cold. "Who's up?" I was a bit shocked that Kellan didn't go right then but he probably wanted to be last. I was kind of nervous of who all would be doing shots off of me, but Beth was pretty good at choosing people. Four random guys did shots Beth and Jamie placed there shot glasses more on my stomach. Beth smiled at Kellan. "Your turn." She winked at him, before starting to fill the glasses.

"Fine with me." He smirked down at me. For the most part no one really did any thing they wanted but Jackson.

Beth and Jamie both smiled at me, before placing Kellan's shots on my body, one in between my breast, I felt one sit on my belly button, and one in between those two. The last two were place some what like Kellan's one in my mouth, but the last one was placed farther down than his was. It was sitting right in the center of my exposed underwear.

I wanted to bitch them out but the shot glass in my mouth made it impossible to talk with out the vile taste of Everclear.

"Already." Jamie smiled at me, before looking at Kellan. The room seem to be in totally silence, either that or it was the blood rushing in my head. I watched as Kellan smiled, he licked his lips before deciding how he was going to take the shots.

He hoisted himself up to where he was was almost on top of me. I just did my best to calm my breathing by looking at the ceiling. There really wasn't any thing else I could do.

I felt his lips graze the fabric of my panties. It set my heart off, a knot forming in my stomach. My breath caught in my throat as I felt his tongue graze my skin, before his took his second shot. He moved his body up on the island to where he was hovering over me. The room erupted with yells, and I saw the flash of cameras. He drop the shot glass before his tongue touched my body again he slowly dragged it up to the next shot. I was really starting to get impaction with how slow he was going. The shot glass clinked to the floor, he went right for the next one, biting at my bra, before taking the shot. He smiled at me before leaning down, "Payback." He smirked, before he engulfed the cup in his mouth, his lips pressed firmly against mine. Pulling back he took the glass out of my mouth.

It took almost every thing I had not to push him off of the counter. I sat up re-leaved that it was over. He hopped off the counter offering me his hand, taking it I step down with a light thump.

"That was hot." He whispered in my ear, before Jamie hit me in the face with my shirt.

"Oh well I wish I could say the same." I said pulling the shirt over my head, then buttoning and zipping up my shorts.

"Really?" He smiled down at me. "Is that why you were trembling under me?" He cockiness was really off putting.

"Where's the bathroom?" I turned to look at Jamie and Beth, who were both smirking at me and Kellan.

"I'll show you." Kellan said, nodding in the direction of the hall. I gave him a small smile, I really wasn't trying to be a bitch I was just really uncomfortable. He grabbed my hand, and pulled me through the crowd of people. The place was pack, and I could see the long line for the bathroom. "Don't worry you can use mine." He through me a cute smile.

"Okay." I said, as we disappeared from the party, going into was seem like a closet. Which actually was a hallway. He locked the door behind us.

"I don't really want any one in this part of the house." He said as if he was quieting my fears. I nodded really not caring at the moment. But he was actually sweet enough to let me in this part of the house. "The bathroom is just through that door." He said opening at door and pointing at another door. I nodded making my way through the darken room, the bay window letting in the moon light was the only form of light.
♠ ♠ ♠
Love all the subscribers, thanks. Comments, leave some love. Let me know if I should continue or end it at four chapters