Status: NEW STORY.. Kellan Lutz

Boy You Got My Heartbeat Runnin' Away

Whinding Down

The sudden brightness caused me to stumble, tripping I ended up falling on the bed.

"Wow." His voice came out in an airy chuckle. "Light weight?" I felt the bed shift. I could feel the alcohol taking affect on my body, but not enough to be incapacitated.

"No." I muttered, shifting. He was smiling down at me. "What?" I started to feel some what self conscious. He shook his head, before brushing my hair off of my shoulder.

"Your beautiful." He stated looking off as if he hadn't just said anything. I just stared at him, not comprehending him exactly. He stared at a closed door, a smiled played its way across his face. "You know all night I've been staring at you." He shifted leaning over me. "Now it seems the shoe's on the other foot." He eyes flashed up to mine before shifting to my lips.

"I'm just a little confused." I smiled up at him.

"So am I." He smirked at me. "I thought you need to use the bathroom, but here you are on my bed." I sat up a little too fast, he moved with me. But pulled me on top of him.

"Well I never said that I need to use the bathroom." I smiled down at him, shifting my self around on him. "I was just wanting to freshin up." I leaned down leaving my face almost an inch from his. "I thought it would've.." He cut me off by kissing me. "Impatient?" I let out a chuckle.

"You have no idea." He growled out, his hands grabbed my thighs. Standing up, he braced me against that wall. His hand roamed my body, sliding up under my lose fitting shirt. I let out a moan as his teeth clamped down on my clavicle. My hands traveled through his hair as he started sucking and nibbling on my neck. He pulled back, smirking at the hickies he'd managed to leave on me. His hand grazed my stomach lightly, making me shiver. "Oh trembling again."

"Mmm." I smiled at him, he smiled back before slipping my shirt over my head. He dipped his head down, devouring my lips. His hands fumbled with my bra trying to unclasp it.

Soon he had it on the floor beside my shirt.

I placed my legs on either side of him bracing myself on the wall. I managed to get his shirt up, grabbing at his buckle pulling it open. The zipper slid down easily, I ran my hand over his boxer trailing it down over his harding member. His sigh caught in his throat. He grabbed my thighs holding me against the wall as he stepped out of his pants. He shifted pulling me into him, cradling me to his chest. Dropping me back on his bed, he pulled my underwear and short off in one shift movement.

He slipped him self out of his boxers, before placing himself on the bed in between my legs. He leaned down kissing me, before guiding himself in my wetness. I bit down on my lips to keep my composer. He thrust hard causing me to scream his name. He burred his face in my neck as he continues to trust harder and faster into me, I claw at his back.

"Play nice." He growled out. I smirked before latching onto his neck, biting. He let out a moan, lifting my hips he started slamming into my depths. I arched my back sighing out a moan. His lips attached them self to my breast, nibbling and sucking.

"Oh god." I moaned out, feeling a knot in my stomach growling. My walls clenched, with Kellan's rash thrusts I started to feel my body relaxing as I started to cum.

"You there baby." He breathed out, thrashing into me.

"Kellan." I moaned out, my body over taken by pleasure. He thrust into me harder, buckling his hips thrusting rashly.

"Shit babe." He slammed into me a few more times, releasing his seed inside of me. He continued to thrust riding out his orgasm. He collapsed down on the bed, pulling me on top of him. "Quick question." He said trying to regain his breath.

"Mmm." I sighed out.

"What's your name?"

"Jaylinn."
♠ ♠ ♠
So let me know should I continue or end it here..
Jaylinn's outfit