Status: STOP BEING SILENT READERS PLEEEASE, more will be posted asap. (:

You Smile, I Smile.

Five

I asked my mom as soon as I got home if I could go on my date with Justin. She wasn’t too fond of the idea of going on a date as a freshman by myself, but Alice came to my rescue and said she go with me and sit from afar. I begged her to not let Justin know who she was and that she was there. And she agreed.

The night after Justin asked me to go on a date with him; I called Jazz in a frenzy.

“Jazz, I don’t know what to wear! What if I screw this up and shove my foot in my mouth! What if I say something wrong or do something gross and screw everything up with him!”

“Emily! Stop and breathe for a minute. You won’t screw anything up. You’ll be just fine.” She said in her calm reassuring voice. I took a deep breath and lay back on my bed.

“I’m so nervous Jazz. You have no idea.” I said. My phone beeped and I pulled it away from my ear. It was a text from Justin.

“Hey, I’m going to get off the phone and go to bed. I’m tired.” I said, biting my lip as I lied.

“Mhm, I’m sure that’s why. Go ahead and text Justin and I’ll talk to you in the morning.” And with that she hung up the phone and I read the text from Justin.
*I’m incredibly excited for tomorrow night. I’m so glad you said yes and I didn’t make a fool of myself in front of the prettiest girl I’ve ever met.*

I smiled like an idiot and text back quickly.

*I’m excited to go on a date with the most charming and handsome guy I’ve ever met. I can’t express how happy I am that you chose me.*

I sent the text and got out of my bed to change into pajamas. While doing so, my phone vibrated. It was a text and I smiled as I opened it.

*There was no other girl to choose from Emily. You make me happy. And you’re real with me, unlike all the other girls I know. ♥*

Once again I smiled like an idiot and texted back quickly.

* All I can say is that I feel the same way. And I can’t remember another time when I’ve been as happy as I am right now.*

I sent the text and plugged my phone into its charger. I walked out of my room and walked to my parent’s room. They were both lying in bed, mom was reading a book and dad was flipping through the channels on TV.

“I’m going to bed. Goodnight. I love you both.”

They both said I love you back in response and I walked to my bathroom. I brushed out my hair and pulled it into a tight bun. I brushed my teeth and wiped off the make-up Alice had put on me that day. I went to the bathroom and flushed, then swiftly made my way back to my room.

I jumped in bed and grabbed my phone that was lying next to my pillow. I had one new text.

*That’s good to know because I feel the exact same way. And I’m glad to know it’s not just me lol. Well, I’m going to bed Em. Sweet dreams baby girl. Mine will be of you. ♥*

I lay back on my pillow holding my phone to my chest. How? How did I get so insanely lucky to find this incredibly perfect guy and him actually have an interest in me? Whatever I did to be so lucky, I was sure as hell happy I did it. And I wish I could find out what it was that I did so I could keep doing it, because I never wanted this feeling to go away.

*Goodnight Justin. Sleep well boo; I’ll be thinking of you until I see you tomorrow. (:*

And with that I laid my phone next to my pillow and pulled the covers over me. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

I woke up the next day to my phone ringing. I opened my eyes sluggishly, and grabbed my phone turning it on.

“Uhh. Hello?” I said groggily. The laugh on the other end made me completely wake up.

“Were you still sleeping Emily?” Justin said, as I propped myself up on my elbow and glanced at my alarm clock. It was set for 6 am. It was 5 till.

“Yeah, my alarm doesn’t go off for another five minutes.” I said with a yawn. He laughed a soft laugh and I swear I could almost hear his smile threw the phone. So in turned I smiled and got up from my bed.

“So, I was thinking, instead of studying tonight, I could just pick you up around 7 and we could go to the restaurant.” Justin said as I walked slowly down the hallway to the bathroom. I smiled.

“Sure, that’ll be fine.” I said as I leaned against the bathroom door, with a goofy grin on my face.

“Alright. See you at school Em. I can’t wait for tonight.” He said, in a smooth voice that sent butterflies flapping around in my tummy.

“Me either. See you at school.” I said, and we both hung up the phone. Like last night, I put my phone to my chest and sighed. I still couldn’t believe it. Justin Bieber was taking me on a date. Justin Bieber wanted to take me on a date. Justin Bieber told me that he thought I was the prettiest girl he’s ever known. Justin Bieber wanted me in his dreams.

I was going to do everything in my power to make this the best night of my life and not screw anything up. So as I did my usually morning routine of brushing my hair and teeth, getting dressed, putting on a little make-up and putting on smell good stuff, I thought about how tonight would go, what I would wear, where we would go, what we would do, if he would be my first kiss…

I was so lost in thought that I had to sprint up the street to barely make the bus. When I sat next to Andrew breathlessly, he and Jazz, who was sitting in the seat in front of us, both stared at me with stupid grins on their faces.

“What?!” I said looking back and forth between the two of them. They both stayed silent.

“Could the reason that your both staring at me like idiots be because Justin asked me out on a date tonight?” I said, not letting them irritate me. Nothing was going to make this day bad. Nothing at all.

“We were just waiting to see how long it was going to take before you said something about it.” Jazz said with a satisfied grin on her tiny face. I flipped her off then smiled.

“I don’t care, I’m extremely happy. Nothing will change that today.”

When I got home from school, I went straight to my room and called Alice.

“Okay, if you’re going to be there being moms unofficial spy, you have to come help me pick out something to wear.” I said, rummaging through my closet, not having the slightest clue as to what to wear.

“Be outside in ten minutes.” She said into the phone then hung up before I could say anything. I groaned and walked down the stairs, and walked outside. Not even two minutes later Alice drove up blaring something by Hollywood Undead. She pulled up to the curb and looked at me threw her over sized sunglasses.

“Get in!” she yelled out, motioning for her passenger side. I groaned again and sprinted to the car.

“Alice, he’ll be here at seven! I want to be ready by then, where in the hell are you taking me?” I said as she swiftly shoved the car into drive and shot off down my street.

“First date calls for a new outfit.” She said, flashing a smile and showing me the debit card in between her long fingers. I squealed.

“Shopping!”

When my sister and I showed back up at my house at 6 and I rushed up to my room and threw the bags of new clothes onto my bed.

“Need some help getting dressed?” Alice said sarcastically as I frantically started pulling clothes from the bags. I rolled my eyes and laid out the outfit that I really wanted to wear, but laid out the other that we picked out.

The one outfit that I really wanted to wear was a pair of black skinny jeans, with a gold line going down the outer seems. The shirt was a black V-neck and Alice had gotten me a necklace with a solid heart that was gold, on a long gold chain.

Alice more or less picked out the other outfit. It was a dress, plain black, with a pair of silky leggings that had a gold line on the outer seem just like the pants. But I didn’t know if a dress would be too formal or not. I wanted to call Justin and ask him, but I was so incredibly nervous as it was.

“I want to wear the pants. I don’t know if a dress will be too formal or not Alice.” I said in a whiny tone as she pushed the dress toward me. She pouted.

“At least try it on, for me?” she said, picking it up and handing it to me. I sighed and took it from her. I turned around and pulled my shirt off and replaced it with the dress.

It was insanely silky, and dropped over my body with ease. But the fabric was so heavy. It felt nice, and looked nice, but I didn’t like how it made me want to slouch. And I knew that if it was hot inside the restaurant I would start sweating like crazy.

“It feels so heavy. And hot.” I said, looking at myself in the dress in my full length mirror from across my room. She sighed.

“It looks so good on you though. You have to wear it sometime though okay? I don’t want it to just collect dust in your drawer or closet.” Alice said as I took the dress off and handed it back to her. I nodded and grabbed the V-neck shirt and slipped it on. It was soft and very light. I smiled.

“It looks good on you.” Alice said as I slipped my Bermuda jean cut offs off and grabbed the pants. It took a minute to shimmy into them but when I did and smoothed out the black V-neck and looked in the mirror I was satisfied.

“Does it look okay?” I asked Alice as I pulled the necklace on and it lay between my growing breasts.

“You look so pretty!” she said, pulling me out of my room.

“I’m doing your makeup though.” She said as she pushed me into the bathroom, and shut the door behind her.

“You text me the name of the restaurant you’re going to as soon as you find out. I swear Emily if I don’t get a text within ten minutes after you leave I'm going to kick your little ass.” Alice said as I stood in the living room in front of the mirror, doing a once over of what I was wearing. Alice had bought some gold eye shadow to go with the gold them we were working with and had put it on precisely along with eyeliner and mascara, also curling my hair the way she did the day at the library.

I was a nervous wreck. My heart was pounding. I was sweating and I had to walk outside to keep from sweating my makeup off.

“As soon as I know where we’re going you’ll know.” I said, fanning myself with my hand, taking a giant deep breath and letting it out slowly. I pulled my phone out of the small black clutch that I borrowed from my mom and saw that it was almost seven. My heart nearly leapt out of my chest.

“There’s a car outside, a black car. Wow it’s nice.” My mom said looking out the big front window from the chair she was in. Alice stood, and ran to the window.

“Someone’s getting out. I think it’s… wow Emily. Nice job, he’s a cutie.” Alice said as her eyes bulged out of her head. My heart began to rapidly pound in my chest. I stepped toward the window and saw Justin walking toward the house, and I squeaked.

“I’m so serious Emily. Text me as soon as you know where you’re going. This kid looks harmless, but you never know.” Alice said as I walked in front of the mirror and frantically smoothed out my clothes and hair.

There was a soft rapping on the door and I felt my heart stop for a moment. I glanced at my mom and Alice both. They both raised an eyebrow.

“Well? Are you going to invite him in to meet us or are you going to rush out and act like we don’t exist?” my mom asked. I knew the answer she wanted, and it wasn’t what I wanted to do.

“Can I just rush out?” I asked, stepping toward the front door. My mom pouted and I sighed. I went toward the door and once again took a deep calming breath. I opened the door slowly and my breath caught as I actually looked at Justin.

He was wearing black skinnies, and black shoes. I glanced down, and they were what I guessed they were, Adidas. He had on a white button down shirt with a black dress coat on over it. His collar was popped and the first two buttons on his shirt were un done, and there was a black tie loosely tied around his neck. The aroma of his cologne his me like a bus and I almost, like an insane idiot, leaned in and took in a giant sniff. I contained myself and managed to return and small smile to his big beautiful beaming smile.

“My mom wants to meet you.” I said softly. He nodded and I moved aside to let him walk in. he stood in the foyer, and shoved his hands down into his pockets and flipped his hair. Justin was nervous. His hair flip, I noticed, was a nervous habit.

“Mom, this is Justin. Justin, this is my mom.” I said, walking into the living room a little, trying to make him feel less awkward and nervous.

“Hi Justin. It’s so nice to finally meet you, we’ve heard a lot about you.” My mom said, making my cheeks burn red. He smiled and took my mom’s hand, holding it for a moment.

“It’s nice to finally meet you ma’am.” He said, softly letting go of my mom’s hand. Alice was nowhere in sight, which I was sure because she wanted to be kept a mystery if she was going to be silently watching our date.

“Such a gentleman. So Justin, where are you taking my daughter out to tonight?” my mom asked, taking a step back and settling back in her chair. He turned on his charm and smiled confidently, all nervousness gone.

“It’s a small Italian restaurant my family is fond of on the other side of town. We’ll eat there, then go for a walk on the river, if that’s okay with you?” he said, looking at me. I nodded.

“Oh, and of course, as long as you approve…” Justin said, looking at my mom once again. She was silent for a moment and my heart didn’t beat and I didn’t breath. She finally smiled and I let out my breath that I was holding.

“That sounds like a fun time. And of course, I don’t mind if you two walk on the river after you eat. Have fun kids, and Emily, be home before midnight please.” My mom said, getting up out of her chair and walking toward the kitchen.

“I will momma.” I said, sighing in relief. Justin turned to me and laughed softly.

“What?” I asked with a smile. He shook his head as we both walked toward the front door.

“I don’t know why I was so nervous before I got here; your mom is so nice.” He said as he opened the door. I walked out, throwing my head back with a laugh. He walked next to me and twined our fingers together.

“What’s so funny?” he said, pulling me closer to him as we walked toward the sleek black car he arrived in.

“Just be glad my dad is at work.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?!?!?! Subscribe(: