Blue Eyes Hold a Lie

1

Stiles Stilinski slowly walked out of the school’s front doors. The day was almost over and he wanted to shout with joy, mostly because today he didn’t get detention.
“Stiles!” a voice yelled.
Stiles turned to see his best friend Scott McCall running towards him waving his hands. Stiles waved back at him with a slightly confused look etched into his face.
Suddenly the world was tipped over and Stiles was on his back.
“What the...”
He opened his eyes to see a beautiful girl with dark brown hair and big blue eyes staring down at him.
“I’m so sorry”, she gasped as she tried to get off of him.
“I wasn’t watching where I was going and... and...”
“It’s cool”, Stiles carefully helped her to her feet.
Scott came running up and shrugged, “I tried to warn you.”
Scott made a face that Stiles didn’t see. It was like he caught a wiff of something that didn’t satisfy him. He turned toward the girl, his eyes slightly flashing.
Stiles laughed.
“Are you sure you’re okay?” he asked the girl.
“Yes, I’m sorry.” she looked over at Scott and then back to Stiles, “You might want to settle your guard dog down.”
And with that she was off running again.
Stiles called out for her to wait, “Can I at least get a name?” he was only greeted by silence.
Scott’s face turned to confusion as he grabbed his friend’s shoulder.
“Something was wrong...”
“Yeah, she just bolted like....” Stiles began.
Scott interrupted, “No, I mean she didn’t smell right. Like a normal person.”
“So the girl was running, she probably had to go home and shower.”
Scott shrugged it off for now.
Blue eyes burned into Stiles mind for the rest of the day. On the way home he swore he saw the girl everywhere.
On the sidewalk running.
In a tree that quickly went by as he drove.
In a car next to him.
But everytime he would look closer, it would be nothing.
That night he lied in bed remembering her face. It was just so beautiful.
“Scott’s probably on some weird ass werewolf medication or something”, he told himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Idk I felt like making a Teen wolf Fanfic
Make sure to comment or subscribe or something
Hi