Blue Eyes Hold a Lie

5

"BILINSKI!”
Stiles’ head jerked up and drool dropped from his mouth.
“Abraham Lincoln died 73 years ago”, were the first words that slurred out of his mouth.
Mr. Finstock crossed his arms and sighed.
"This is economics and that was not even right."
The class erupted in chuckles.
"Okay okay." Mr.Finstock calmed the students down.
The door opened and in crept Gemyni and the other girl with orange hair, Samantha.
Mr. Flinstock turned toward them throwing his hands in the air, “You must be Sparks and Carroll. Interesting names, ladies.”
“It’s Gemyni and Samantha actually, Sparks is my last name and Carroll is Samantha’s.” Gemyni explained to the teacher, her british accent made her stick out like a sore thumb.
“And my name is Bobby and my last name is Finstock.” he extended his hand and both girls took turns shaking it.
“Welcome to economics. You arrived just in time, we finished all of our work. I was just about to lecture um...” he snapped his fingers trying to remember Stiles’ name.
“Stilinski sir”, Stiles replied.
“Stilinski? Are you sure it’s not Bilinski?”, Stiles shook his head, “I could’ve sworn...”
He looked back over at the girls, “Well I was just about to lecture Stilinski here on the proper etiquette of staying awake in class. But I guess we can have share time instead.” Finstock sat on his desk looking at the two girls as if they were going to start singing and dancing right there.
“Go on”, he waved his hands to them.
Sam looked at Gemyni with scared puppy dog green eyes.
“Um, I’m Gem and this is Sam and yeah.”
Her look landed on Stiles and she smiled at him.
He smiled back.
You could almost hear a small growl in the back of the class. Right about where Scott was sitting.
“Ask them some questions”, the teacher egged the class on.
“Where are you from?” A model looking kid on the side yelled. He was pretty buff and had a angular face. His dirty blonde hair was gelled to perfection and his grey eyes were intense.
“New Forest England.” she answered biting her lip.
Sam looked up, “Manhattan.”
“ARE YOU TWO RELATED?” some random kid blurted out.
“We’re cousins”, they both answered at the same time as if rehearsed.
Mr. Finstock chuckled.
“Where did you get those rings?!?” a girl with lion red hair gasped. Her ruby lips agape.
“You can see that all the way from there Lydia?” Stiles turned around and asked the girl.
“Of course I can.” She answer flipping her hair. She looked at Gemyni and Sam.
“Family heirlooms.” Sam mumbled while they both twisted their moonstone rings.
Gemyni’s was big with a gold chunky band and a giant oval of a moonstone. Sam’s was a silver band with a cat’s eye shaped moonstone.
“So your rich huh?” Lydia clicked her tongue.
Gemyni and Sam shuffled from one foot to the other.
“Okay okay, that’s enough. Why don’t you two have a seat.”
The desks were black slabs where two people could fit at one. As Gemyni walked by Stiles yanked on her sleeve pulling her into the chair next to his.
She shrugged at Sam who sat down next to the model kid. He mumbled “Jackson” to her.
“Wow Stilinski, it’s their first day and you’re already trying to make a move”, Jackson called over to Stiles.
Stiles turned toward him and glared, “Gem and I just happen to be old pals. We’ve known each other forever. We’re tight.”
He slung his arm around her and Gemyni knocked it off smirking.
“Bilinski detention.”
“For what?”
“Being stupid.” Mr. Finstock answered.
“But it’s practice today, coach”, Stiles shot back.
“You’re on the team?” Finstock looked at the boy questioningly.
The class chuckled again.
“You coach, Foot ball? Soccer? Baseball?” Gemyni raised an eyebrow at the teacher.
“Football? Soccer? Baseball?” Mr. Finstock gasped, “Please, girly sports compared to what I coach.”
“And that is?”
“Lacrosse is the sport here”, he said triumphantly.
She snorted, “Is that the only sport here?”
“Why’s that?”, Stiles looked over at her shocked.
“Well, back at my old school we had a bloody brilliant foot ball team.”
“Who needs guys in throwing a brown ball through some lines”, the teacher shot back like a kid.
She looked at him confused and then face palmed, “Sorry, in England foot ball is soccer to you Americans.”
“Soccer is a good sport”, Stiles nodded.
The class murmured in agreement.
Scott thanked the lord that this was the last class of the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know why I made this chapter. Nothing useful in it. I couldn't think of anything and they all had to have at least one class together so this is what I made.
Plus I love Coach Finstock so I had to add him in too.
Sorry I post these at random times too. 1 in the morning is the only time my creative juices are flowing.
Okeday.
Hope you like it.
P.S. I gave up asking you to comment or subscribe because begging is weird and probably annoying so yeah.