Status: Incomplete/Hiatus

I'm Dying Inside

Chapter Two: Seduction;

The pressure was sinking in. This was the first concert with the new lead singer, Sasuke. The other bands members – Kiba, Shikamaru, and Lee – were glad that Naruto choose him – They even agreed that he sang like a god. He could be the new Michael Jackson. What the fuck am I talking about? There is no one on earth that can beat the famous Michael Jackson, not even Bruno Mars.

The blond could hear the crowd cheering out the bands name from where he was standing - in the back of the bands dressing room. His palms began to sweat. No one knew yet that Neji left the band. What were they going to think?

He was so nervous and focused on what the fans were going to think that he didn't even notice Kiba come up to his side and just stared at the blond. When he did – Naruto couldn't help but let out a girlish shriek.

"What the fuck, Kiba?"

"Well, you had that weird nervous look on your ugly face."

"Yeah, well – hey," the blond shouted, hitting Kiba on his chest. Rubbing his head and laughing, Kiba replied with a 'just kidding'.

"Anyways, I'm nervous because no one but us knew about Neji leaving. All they knew was a lie - that we needed some back up singers."

"Yeah, well – I'm sure they will love us anyways. Plus, our new singer sings way better than Neji."

"Yeah, he does," Naruto agreed.

"All right! Let's move it – onto the stage," the concert director came into the dressing room and screaming. When the blond saw Sasuke trying to get the stage, he stopped him and said, "Wait for me to call out your name," and he replied with a simple 'hn'.

Naruto walked onto the stage and felt all eyes on him. Like a thousand pairs of eyes…

"Hey, guys. I have some news for you. Due to some recent events, Neji has left the band."

'Boos' from all over the audience erupted, and some even began to leave

"But, we have a new singer – and I and my band mates think you will like him better. So without further adieu – Sasuke, come on out!"

Everyone fell silent when he came out. Winking towards band, Naruto signaled for the music to start.

Sunlight warms my face only in dreams of you
I know you'll wait for me...it's been too long
beautiful eyes. Beautiful lies to dull the pain
Beautiful eyes, beautiful lies...you're killing me
I would wait for years just to feel you again
I will die without you...would you my love?
Beautiful eyes, beautiful lies pour from your mouth as
you scream his name...you're killing me


The crowd started singing along, clapping, and dancing. Naruto felt so happy with his choice for the new member.

Cries escape your sweet voice as I kiss you one last time
...One last time...
Do you remember me and our beautiful affair?
Look in my eyes and honestly tell me our love is gone!
Why have you turned your back on me?
One day you'll wake up and realize your mistake

Ice runs through my veins as I stand face to face with
The one who stole it all
Compassion is not an option

Cries escape your sweet voice as I kiss you one last time
...One last time...
Do you remember me and our beautiful affair?
Look in my eyes and honestly tell me our love is gone!
Why have you turned your back on me?
One day you'll wake up
Realize your mistake!


Looking over to Sasuke, Naruto caught him staring into his blue eyes – and then he winked, causing the tanned boy to blush, but continued to scream.

In love we're one, inseparable, pathetic lust, thus we crumble
I saw your eyes, I wiped your tears, I waited for you...

Who do you see with eyes shut tight?
Regret will be your bride

Regret will be your bride

Regret will be your bride
Goodbye...

Do you remember me and our beautiful affair?
Look in my eyes and honestly tell me our love is gone!
Why have you turned your back on me?
One day you'll wake up and realize...
Cries escape your sweet voice as I paint my own goodbye.


Naruto started panting at the end of this song – and then he heard the crowd cheer and scream. Naruto smiled a real smile and quickly drank some water, and continued onto the next song.

After the show.

As Alesana left the stage, the crowd still cheered, screamed and begged for more. Naruto couldn't stop smiling. I can't believe I was so worked up over nothing!

Naruto glanced at Sasuke, smiling at him. The raven had returned the smile with his own, and the blond felt his heart skip a beat.

I swear being gay is going to kill me one day.