In the Eyes of Strangers

What Hurts The Most

I just stood there in utter shock as she shoved past me and into the hallway. “YOU’RE NOT GOING TO FUCKING GO OVER THERE!” I heard Johnny yell. I didn’t hear Charlotte’s response, but it clearly pissed him off. “I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU LOSE YOUR JOB!”

“Move your fat-ass George.” she snapped. “I am not letting her cunt-ass get away with this.”

“Charlotte,” I overheard him saying.

“MOVE YOUR FUCKING ASS NOW!”

I walked out of her bedroom, down the hall and into the lounge where Johnny was standing in front of the door. I walked over and gently placed my hand on her shoulder, causing her to spin around. “Charlie, love, this slag isn’t worth losing your job over.”

“YES SHE IS!”

I shook my head. “No, she isn’t; Jeff already knows that you told Dylan no, multiple times. She isn’t coming on this tour.”

She rolled her eyes. “Like that’s going to stop her.”

“We’ll have her arrested for trespassing if she tries to step foot on the bus, alright?”

“Dylan,”

“Will get over it. Now dry your eyes, he isn’t worth anymore of your tears.” both her and Johnny looked at me in shock and I rolled my eyes. “I know it sounds harsh, but it’s the bloody truth.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry Steff, for ruining your plans for writing a fight scene...not.