In the Eyes of Strangers

I'm not Okay (I Promise)

I’ve kept to myself for the remainder of our time home. The only ones that actually saw me were Shane and George. And they literally had to drag me out of my apartment today. Ok Shane had Johnny throw me over this shoulder and carry me out to my car. That’s how much I’m not looking forward to this tour.

I leaned up against the black and red bus as all the guys piled onto their moving home for the 3 months. I saw Jorel standing there with a cigarette between his fingers, so I went over and grabbed it before taking a long drag of it.

“Charlie, I thought you quit months ago.” He pointed out before lighting himself another one. I just glared at is exhaled the smoke. “Are you going to tell me what’s wrong and why you’ve been ignoring everyone’s call but George and Shane’s.” I just sighed before taking another quick drag; then exhaling again.

“Dylan’s girlfriend had the balls to call Jeff and tell him that I gave her the ok to come on tour with us.” I told him. “I just didn’t want to deal with anything. And the only reason why I talked to George and Shane was because they literally saved my job by forcing me to stay home and not go over Dylan’s.” I explained. He sighed before pulling me into a hug.

“You know I could kick Dylan’s ass for you.” He suggested as we parted. I just laughed and shook my head before he headed onto the bus with Julia; which left me alone with Dylan and his girlfriend. Dylan walked onto the bus and was followed by his girlfriend. Well she would have followed if I didn’t stop her.

“What the hell!?” She yelled at me. “I’m allowed on this tour. Jeff already knows.”

“Jeff called me and told me you said I gave you to the ok.” I told her; pushing her away from the door. “Look if you are going to do something so fucking sneaky, make sure it doesn’t get back to me.” She just stood there in shock. “You’re not coming on this tour. And trust me, if you try and follow us; your ass will be arrested.”

“I’m trying to be a supportive girlfriend, unlike you ever were!” She yelled trying to push herself towards the bus.

“I wasn’t a supportive girlfriend!?” I yelled. “Fuck you cunt, you were just a piece of ass to Dylan. Hell you probably still are. So why don’t you just leave.” I said before turning my back and walked onto the bus. Everyone on the bus was so silent, you could hear a nail drop. “What!?” I yelled at all of them before going towards my bunk to sulk until we got to the first venue…