In the Eyes of Strangers

Paradise Lost

That night all of us decided to go out and celebrate the upcoming tour and the fact Shane was finally back in L.A. Throughout the night, I felt guilty for walking away from Shane when she asked me about why Dylan and I broke up. After much debating and a few drinks later, I walked over to where she and George was.

“George leave.” I demanded, which caused him to glare. “I fucking told you to leave, I’ve got to talk to Shane about something. Something that pisses you off.” He just groaned before doing as I asked.

“So you’re actually gonna talk to me?” She asked sarcastically.

“I’m sorry about leaving you earlier. I just hate talking about why Dylan and I broke up.” I apologized. “The guys are the only ones that know how hard it is for me.”

“So that’s why George left?” She asked. I just nodded. “So why did ya guys break up?”

“It was last year, we were in Germany; in the middle of a European tour.” I began to explain. “There was this American fan that followed us around. At first I didn’t think anything of it because some fans actually followed us around from show to show. But she was different.”

“She was obsessed with the guys.” Shane mused. I nodded before taking a deep breath.

“She was sickeningly obsessed with Dylan. At this point and time Dylan and I were already on the verge of breaking up. He cheated on me a couple times and we were constantly fighting. The guys thought the fighting was due to us being together 24/7. But there was more to it.” Shane nodded, urging me to go on. “The guys were just about to hit the stage but Dylan was missing. So I did my job and went on to search for him. It didn’t take long to find him. I just had to follow his grunts and her moans. They were in the bathroom fucking.” Tears welled up in my eyes; blurring my vision.

“You don’t have to continue.” She told me. I just shook my head before wiping the tears away.

“I pulled them apart and she began bitching at me. I stayed calm; knowing I had to be professional about this. I’m not just his girlfriend but also his tour manager. The girl didn’t care, she started throwing punches. I knew after the first punch, I couldn’t stay professional. I blacked out and started throwing punches of my own.”

“What happened when you came to?” She asked, almost knowing the answer. She knew how I got in club fights and how I got when I blacked out.

“The girl was covered in her own blood, almost unconscious.” I replied as I hung my head in shame. “I was put into a German jail for the night and A&M/Octone pulled me from being Hollywood Undead’ tour manager. Jeff took over for the rest of the tour.”

“Wow, I’m sorry Love.” She said before pulling me into a hug.

“Dylan broke up with me after I got out of jail.” I continued as I pushed her away. “He said he couldn’t date a psycho bitch. I couldn’t blame him. When I got back to the states, the label ordered me to attend anger management classes and to see a shrink before I could be a tour manager again.”

“How did you end back with the guys?”

“They demanded for me to be their manager.” I shrugged. “They said not many people could deal with their bullshit. Which is true I guess.”

“Have you and Dylan talked about that since?” I just shook my head. “Maybe you should tell him how you feel. I can tell you still have feelings for him.”

“I’ll tell you just what I tell Jay every time he brings my feelings up.” I began to say. “I wont admit anything, until he admits it first.” I stated before walking away; exiting the club…
♠ ♠ ♠
I've got mixed feelings about this chapter. not sure if it's a fail or not. lmao

anyway, comment&subscribe?