In the Eyes of Strangers

Count On You

The next morning I woke up with a hangover from hell. I felt the contents of my stomach rise causing me to rush to my bathroom; kneeling over the toilet spewing out everything I had last night. Once I stopped dry heaving, I got off of the floor and went over to brush my teeth. As I did so, I heard a loud knock on my door. I groaned alittle before walking over to answer the door, still with my toothbrush in my mouth. I opened the door, revealing Dylan standing there sporting a black eye. He pushed passed me, causing me to roll my eyes as I closed the door.

He walked into my living room, plopping down onto my couch; instantly catchy a glance of my now empty bottle of Jack Daniels. He looked up at me with guilt written in his soulful eyes. I just sighed before going to my bathroom to finish brushing my teeth.

“What went wrong with us?” He asked as he leaned up against the doorframe. “We used to be so in love.” I just sighed before turning towards him.

“You couldn’t keep it in your pants.” I coldly said as I pushed passed him. I didn’t get far seeing as he grabbed a hold of my bicep. I turned around and looked at me; it was more of a glare then anything. “Let go of me.”

“Not until we talk.” He said. “Mami, we used to be so much more. We were each others best friend, lover. Then you started working for the label.”

“Do you really think us being together 24/7 is what caused us to drift?” I asked, knowing what the answer would be. He just looked up at me and nodded. “At first I didn’t want to admit it but in the end, I really think it killed us.” I said as I jumped up onto the counter. Dylan took this as his cue to walk up to me before standing between my legs.

“I missed coming home to you after our first couple tours.” He admitted. “I missed you running into my arms, kissing me so deeply.” He reminisced. I just looked up at him, biting onto my bottom lip to stop myself from kissing him right now. “I just miss you.”

“I miss you too.” I admitted. “Seeing you with other girls is killing me. Because I wish you looked at me like you do them.”

“I can never look at you like I do them” He said. I felt my heart instantly shatter. “Me vuelves loco.” I just frowned while Dylan had a smile dancing on his lips. He cupped my face before gently kissing me before pulling away; his lips still hovering over mine. “Estoy loco por ti.” I grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him down til our lips crashed together. I honestly didn’t care if he had a girlfriend. His hands moved down my sides before settling onto my lips as he pulled me closer to me. My fingers ran through his thick, curly hair; tugging at it, earning a growl from him. Just as his tongue forced itself into my mouth, I felt his phone vibrate in his jean pocket.

“You better not answer that.” I growled into the kiss. He just sighed before digging his phone in his pocket.
“Hey baby.” He said, answering the phone. “No, I’m still trying to get Charlie into letting you on tour.” I just growled before pushing him away before jumping off the counter and walking away. I walked into the living room, plopping down on the couch in front of my empty bottle of Jack Daniels. Without thinking, I grabbed the bottle before chucking it at the wall. I sat there as I watched it shatter into little glass shards before a few audible sods escaped my lips. I felt so stupid…
♠ ♠ ♠
this sucks ass and I'm sorry.