Status: a c t i v e and de bezt story.

Little Unknown

Trois

Taking in the sweet smell of fresh air, Ellie sighed and walked to her own tiny bathroom and began to comb her long brown curly hair. She was puzzled on what to wear, this was a new city and not knowing what is in style made her worried. After combing her hair so it lies perfectly past her shoulders, curled and silky looking. She applies light mascara and brown eye liner making her blue eyes lighter. Walking back to her bedroom, she put on a white shirt with a blue and pink scarf and a ruffled black mini skirt. Tiptoeing downstairs, she went to make breakfast.

The sun fills the inside of the dining room part of her house, she could hear her brother crying as she began eating her warm toaster strudel. Ellie had to leave in order to not be late for her first day of school, rushing to finish her breakfast she ran down the hall and took her brother out of the crib and put a blanket around him. She grabbed his diaper bag and some daytime clothes and picked him up. She walked outside and put Tyson in his car seat and revved the engine to get her old Taurus to start up.

The driving wasn’t easy, not knowing were her brother goes for daycare didn’t help either. She grabbed her phone with the directions and finally found it, sighing she let him out and kissed him goodbye and drove to get school supplies. Ellie walked into a local wall-mart and bought her school supplies, walking out she let out a sigh of relief. When she finally figured it out, next stop was the new school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good, bad?